Profile for Carolyn H > Reviews

Carolyn H

IM+ All-in-One Messenger
IM+ All-in-One Messenger

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: IM+ All-in-One Messenger (App)
Doesn't work with kindle fire HD for Facebook which is why I wanted it. Found the same issues as other reviewers,. Someone needs to develop a good app, or even a workable one before Facebook stops its messenger service.

Evecase Ultra Portable Carrying Neoprene Sleeve Case Bag for 7'' Amazon Tablet: All-New Fire HD 7 2014 / Kindle Fire HDX 7'' / Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet/ Kindle Fire HD 7 inch Tablet and More (Purple)
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 3 Mar. 2014
This was exactly what I wanted. A stylish, lightweight and well made carrying case which is a perfect fit for my Kindle Fire HDX, even within its protective leather wallet. The front pocket is ideal for carrying earphones or other cables/accessories. I love the colour too! Great value and highly recommended.

Kindle Fire HDX User Guide: Newbie to Expert in 2 Hours!
Kindle Fire HDX User Guide: Newbie to Expert in 2 Hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet newbie., 10 Jan. 2014
If, like me, you are new to the world of tablets, then this is essential to guide you through the early stages of how to get the best from your Kindle. I had the Kindle Fire HDX for Christmas and although I am quite computer savvy, there were lots of good tips in this guide to make my first experiences positive ones. As a bonus, the guide was a free download! The guide has clear sections which take you through both the basics and more advanced stuff. It is easy to follow and written in user friendly language. Highly recommended.

Roxy White Winter Ear Muffs - Dress Blue
Roxy White Winter Ear Muffs - Dress Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present!, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought these for someone else so cannot comment on how they 'perform' but they looked really nice and I liked the way the headband expanded for a good fit. The person they were purchased for seemed really pleased as well.

Gorgeous Reads for Christmas (Choc Lit)
Gorgeous Reads for Christmas (Choc Lit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle newbie!, 6 Jan. 2014
Ordered this firstly because it was free and I wasn't sure if I would like reading from my newly acquired Kindle and secondly because it was a collection of novellas which I thought would be easier to pick up and put down at any time during Christmas.
The title and illustrations on the cover are slightly misleading as none of the stories have a Christmas theme but nevertheless all are good reads and kept me pleasantly occupied during the quieter periods over the festive season.
If you want some easy reading then you will enjoy this collection. I am now a Kindle convert regarding books although I thought I never would be.