Profile for Garbo > Reviews

Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X
Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X
by Diana Weynand

4.0 out of 5 stars FCPX, 22 Jun. 2013
A very good editing software but it doesn't quite meet my expectations because it doesn't permit me to produce DVDs with a menu and a sub-menu nor permit me to decide where the chapter points should be; I want to be able to determine the length of each chapter rather than be forced to use the 10 minute chapter points.

Toast 11 Titanium Pro, includes Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Mac)
Toast 11 Titanium Pro, includes Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Mac)

2.0 out of 5 stars Toast 11, 22 Jun. 2013
It doesn't permit me to produce DVDs with a menu and a sub-menu nor permit me to decide where the chapter points should be; I want to be able to determine the length of each chapter rather than be forced to use pre-determined chapter points.

Sony NP-FH100 Infolithium H Series High Capactiy Camcorder Battery
Sony NP-FH100 Infolithium H Series High Capactiy Camcorder Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony NP-FH100 Infolithium H Series High Capacity Camcorder Battery, 27 July 2010
I have used this NP-FH100 Infolithium H Series High Capacity Camcorder Battery only twice and each time it has suddenly discharged itself during use. I charged the battery fully on receipt as per the Sony Operating Instructions and then used it; it lasted approximately 2 hours before suddenly discharging. I re-charged the battery a few days later and on using it aagain the same thing happened. I believe it is a "one-off" as I have 2 more of these batteries (purchased in July 2009 via Amazon) and both work perfectly, giving me about 6 hours of use each.
I will be returning this battery to Amazon so that I can receive a replacement.

Peter