Profile for Ife N > Reviews

Xerox Performer Paper A4 80gsm White 003R90649 Pack of 5 Reams
Xerox Performer Paper A4 80gsm White 003R90649 Pack of 5 Reams
Offered by Central Office Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple copier paper like the ones at work, 13 Aug. 2013
I bought five reams so I won't have to think about buying paper for a long long time; I hate running out of paper. It is great value for money as oppose to paying for one ream. The quality is good for my needs; I have a mono multi function laser printer and it feeds just fine.

Victorinox Deluxe Tinker Swiss Army Knife
Victorinox Deluxe Tinker Swiss Army Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars An original classic knife, 13 Aug. 2013
What is impressive about this tool is the scissors work really well. This is also legal to carry in the UK because it is not a fixed blade and it is less than 3 inches in length.

2 x Sanyo Eneloop AAA / Micro 4 Pack Batteries (HR-4UTG-8BP) - 800 mAh
2 x Sanyo Eneloop AAA / Micro 4 Pack Batteries (HR-4UTG-8BP) - 800 mAh
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars The batteries are so awesome, 13 Aug. 2013
Basically if you charge these batteries they will hold their charge for up to two years if they are not used; that makes them great for remote controls and devices that don't get used often. I just can't help ordering these things; I have lost count of how many I own. They work out of the packet and I recommend getting a battery tester so you can differentiate between the ones that need charging and the ones that are good to go.

HP CE538A LaserJet Pro M1536DNF All-In-One Printer  (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
HP CE538A LaserJet Pro M1536DNF All-In-One Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer ever owned!, 13 Aug. 2013
I nearly gave up on HP. Their cheaper products aimed at homes suck. The drivers don't work well and I start looking at other manufacturers. But then this was rate 5 of 5, so I took a gamble wit these guys and it paid off.

I plugged it in to my network and it automatically configured its self. I can't print from my iPhone or iPad without any configuration. The fax machine works well and the scanning function works perfectly.

Learning Play! Framework 2
Learning Play! Framework 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really happy with this book, 13 Aug. 2013
It doesn't really add much to what is already available online. It has a good breadth of subjects covered, but the depth is lacking. As far as I am concerned this book is poorly fitting a gap in the market. The thing that bothers me the most is how a lot of the code covers the java way of doing things, but play 2 heavily scala focussed.

Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Frostfire Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but read description carefully, 13 Aug. 2013
Two things to be aware of:
1) it is smaller than the pictures make out
2) once the PIR triggers the light it stays on in dimmed mode until sunrise or another light source cancels night more.

If you are ok with these features, then this product is awesome.

Mount it and don't worry about any wiring or your electricity bill

Hama Xavax Fridge/ Freezer Thermometer
Hama Xavax Fridge/ Freezer Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the instructions to save energy, 13 Aug. 2013
If you can freeze stuff sufficiently at -18 degrees celcius, then why waste energy by putting your freezer on max when you can have it on setting 3? This thermometer helps you do that. I have one for my fridge too; this help me understand which parts of my fridge are colder than other e.g. the door is roughly 8 degrees C and the bottom tray is about 2 degrees C. This helps with defrosting stuff.

Draper 86673 430 x 170 x 210 mm 2-Tray Cantilever Toolbox
Draper 86673 430 x 170 x 210 mm 2-Tray Cantilever Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars This is good size for a smaller set of tools, 13 Aug. 2013
I needed something to keep all of my electronic scraps; this works well provided you don't over pack it (isn't this the same with all storage solutions?)

Stanley 196182 Open Tote Bag 16-inch
Stanley 196182 Open Tote Bag 16-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid with a variety of pockets, 13 Aug. 2013
I really like stanley products; this is strong and simple. I use this for my overflow of bulky tools. I chose this over the draper one that had basic pockets

Purell Personal Hand Sanitiser and Belt Clip with Extendable Lead
Purell Personal Hand Sanitiser and Belt Clip with Extendable Lead
Offered by PharmacyHealthCare

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy to have in you waist, 13 Aug. 2013
Warning make sure it is clipped on properly; or you may hurt somebody if it comes off. Other than that it works well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3