Profile for Severian > Reviews

Content by Severian

Severian "severian11"

TartanTech Dual Rapid Speed USB Charger [2X Faster] with Smart IC Technology For iPhone / iPad / Samsung Galaxy / HTC / Tablets / Phone and UK Plug

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to keep things simple and compact..., 9 Mar. 2015
This is great! Saves space and hassle whilst keeping things super compact. A little pricey for what it is, if they could increase the number of USB charging sockets on it even further whilst maintaining this size format it would be ahead of the multi-USB charging blocks sold elsewhere.

& Portable USB flash Memory-Tom Minions Despicable Me Yellow/Blue - 32 GB
& Portable USB flash Memory-Tom Minions Despicable Me Yellow/Blue - 32 GB

2.0 out of 5 stars Works, but its poor quality, 14 Oct. 2014
Bought for my son to use for submitting school projects and he likes how its fun and it works fine.
However, the very first time I pulled it apart to reveal the USB interface I was confused as it was not USB and I thought I'd been sent the wrong thing. Only after a bit of head scratching did I realise that the wrong end had come out and I was looking at the back end of the inner component - when pulled apart, the USB bit should have been protruding from the minion's head, but what I had was the minion's bottom with back end of the inner flash component sticking out which won't plug into anything and an empty minion head!
I had to glue the flash component into the minion head and warn my son to make sure he grips the head end more firmly when pulling it apart. I also noticed the rubber splitting slightly around the component which I also glued at the same time, but expect it won't last long and we'll soon be left using the bare internal component without the minion!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Its actually genuine, 27 Oct. 2012
This product is GENUINE.
I've bought cheaper before on Amazon from suppliers stating their product as a GENUINE Samsung filter with the same product code. But such cheaper ones turn out to have a different generic brand name and are definitely NOT genuine. Now when you are buying a filter that you'll be using for over 6 months or so for water your family will be consuming into their bodies, in my mind its simply not worth getting a questionable more cheaply made generic brand. Who's to know its actually doing anything to the water!
This particular supplier costs less than getting direct from Samsung, but is the real thing.

Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter- Pink
Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter- Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty scooter, but one issue, 8 Mar. 2011
The body of the scooter is built sturdy enough and looks good, my daughter loves it. I've stuck rechargeables in it so not worried about spending on that.
One issue I have found is the plastic ends on both sides of the handles (the disk shaped ends that keep the sponge grips from slipping off) shatter way too easily. These really need to be made of rubber or more flexible plastic. A piece shattered off one of the ends the first time the scooter fell on its side the day we got it. More pieces have shattered off every time the scooter fell on its side as will inevitably happen frequently in use. I'm worried we'll loose the pieces completely and the grips will start sliding off.