Profile for Baldesque > Reviews

Mens Calvin Cotton Rich Briefs TF77 X Large
Mens Calvin Cotton Rich Briefs TF77 X Large
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

1.0 out of 5 stars but wanted a comfortable fit. These are tiny, 26 May 2016
Far too small and rubbish quality, when I separated the briefs the nylon tag put a hole in them before I even put them on. Ordered XL 40-42 inch waist - I usually take a L, but wanted a comfortable fit. These are tiny, more like X Small. Don't waste your money.

Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple
Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. Lightweight and highly effective at keeping my carpets ..., 7 Oct. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. Lightweight and highly effective at keeping my carpets spotlessly clean, as well as my hardwood flooring. I love the long cable too. I can plug it in and hoover my whole flat without changing sockets. Best Vacuum cleaner I have ever owned, and I've had many. It looks great and stores away neatly - hardly taking up any space. I'd highly recommend this to anyone.

Rieker Women's 60811 Fashion Sandals Black Schwarz (schwarz/schwarz / 00) Size: 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as always, 7 Oct. 2015
Perfect - you just can't bear Rieker for fit and comfort.

2016 Slim Diary Santoro's Gorjuss The Hatter
2016 Slim Diary Santoro's Gorjuss The Hatter
Offered by Hooray for Toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorjuss, 7 Oct. 2015
I Love this. My 3rd Gorjuss diary in a row.

Marilyn Monroe Womens Perfectly Fit Padded Underwired Cup Bra 40E Black & Gray
Marilyn Monroe Womens Perfectly Fit Padded Underwired Cup Bra 40E Black & Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Oct. 2015
I love it, it's a perfect fit and very comfortable. Marilyn Monroe underwear is my favourite brand.

M&Co Ladies Bold Hawaiian Print Removable Moulded Supportive Halterneck Bikini Top White 18 D/Dd
Offered by M&Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
I love it, it's perfect.

femmes Marilyn Monroe Parfaitement adapté Soutien-gorge à armatures bonnets souples / Sous-vêtements - Noir & Rose(Taille: US:40D UK:40DD EU:90E )

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
I love it, it's a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear. I love Marilyn Monroe underwear.

Case Fun Alice in Wonderland Humpty Dumpty Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (I8190)
Offered by Case Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Just received this phone case and I'm absolutely delighted with it, 7 Oct. 2015
Just received this phone case and I'm absolutely delighted with it. It fits my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini perfectly, it is lightweight and I adore the picture. It's so good, I think I'll order another one in a different Alice design, just so I can change them around.

Pack of 5 Christmas Cards by Stephen Mackey
Pack of 5 Christmas Cards by Stephen Mackey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and great service, 26 Nov. 2014
Lovely cards - if a little on the small side. Love the nice gold envelopes that accompany them.

Russell Hobbs 17936 Two Portion Sandwich Toaster - Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs 17936 Two Portion Sandwich Toaster - Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss!, 26 Nov. 2014
Should have listened to the other reviews. It is for tiny slices of bread, I have to trim the bread to fit in, then all the filling gushes out of the sides and the back of the device and is very difficult to clean off the cable etc at the back. Also, sometimes when I open it the top slice of bread is stuck to the top plate and the bottom is stuck to the bottom plate, leaving the sandwich wide open and spilling out. Perhaps I need more practice using it, but I'm not impressed at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3