Profile for part-time bookworm > Reviews

Content by part-time bookworm

part-time bookworm

Page: 1 | 2
Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Pink Sands) Small (3.7oz)
Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jar (Pink Sands) Small (3.7oz)
Offered by Quick UK Shipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scent, 4 April 2014
I love these Pink sands candles- I'm usually not one for scented candles. but I do actually really love these candles. This scent is subtle and not too sweet like I think some others are. The small size is fragrant enough for a small flat- but it will only last a couple days if you light it every day like I do so you may want to opt for a larger size.

Triton 5 Position Showerhead - Chrome
Triton 5 Position Showerhead - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great showerhead, 4 April 2014
This works perfectly- the angle of this is perfect so the water comes out higher- but doesn't splash all over the place (for those taller folks, you're not ducking to get under the showerhead).

Reef Women's Stargazer Black/black Flip-flop R1949BK2 5 UK
Reef Women's Stargazer Black/black Flip-flop R1949BK2 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My favs!, 4 April 2014
I love these flops. Super comfortable and durable. I had my previous pair for years before I lost them on my last holiday :( but they were still going strong. I wear these all the time (beach, out and about, etc.) and they still look great and are really comfortable. Fits true to size. Definitely my favorite and most comfortable flip flops. They also arrived really quickly, which was a bonus!

Hydrate by Pureology Conditioner 250ml
Hydrate by Pureology Conditioner 250ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite conditioner, 20 Mar 2014
Love this conditioner. I've tried many different brands over the years, but this works the best- smooth and hydrating without being greasy or heavy.

Brilliant Winter Adults BLACK Fleece Hooded Scarf With Silver Grey Fake Fur trim And Wrap Around Scarf, One Size, BNWT
Offered by HatsHatsHats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hooded Scarf, 20 Mar 2014
This scarf is perfect! My favorite pea coat did't have a hood, but this fixed the problem! It's warm and thick enough to prevent rain soaked hair when a surprise rain attacks.

High Grade - DisplayPort to HDMI adapter / converter for Laptops and Desktops - Works with Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP - ***Note: Its DisplayPort and not USB*** - Supports Full HD Video and Audio - iCables®
Offered by Buyee (UK local delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 20 Mar 2014
This HDMI adapter worked perfectly with my Lenovo T420s laptop & LG TV. I was able to stream sports online and watch it on my TV with no issues at all.

GB eye Ltd, World Map, Antique, Maxi Poster, (61 x 91.5 cm), GN0430
GB eye Ltd, World Map, Antique, Maxi Poster, (61 x 91.5 cm), GN0430

5.0 out of 5 stars World Map, 20 Mar 2014
This is a great map, especially for the price. I used it to track all the places I've traveled, so the coloring is nice and subtle to have framed and on display, as opposed to the traditional colored map.

NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Mar 2014
I first used this product when I was unfortunate enough to get pneumonia, and it was the best relief ever. If you have ever struggled with sinus pressure during a cold, this is the best. Now, every time I feel a cold coming on, I use this right away. Note, it only works if you can breathe through your nose easily- but it will clear out your sinuses brilliantly.

Wallaroo Women's Casual Traveler UV Sun Hat - Hot Pink, 13+ Years
Wallaroo Women's Casual Traveler UV Sun Hat - Hot Pink, 13+ Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun hat, 20 Mar 2014
I used this hat every day on my last holiday and it worked great! Very comfortable, with just enough coverage on my face without being overwhelming. It's adjustable, with a drawstring on the inside of the hat, which is great because I often have problems finding hats that fit. Plus I was able to lean back in a lounge chair without the hat being uncomfortable or flipping up. It packs well and still holds its shape if you get it wet. Perfect for a nice sunny day!

Panasonic Canal In-Ear Stereo Headphones with iPhone Control and mic - Black
Panasonic Canal In-Ear Stereo Headphones with iPhone Control and mic - Black
Offered by Picsio

3.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, microphone- not so much, 20 Mar 2014
These worked well as headphones to listen to music, but when I've tried to use these with my iPhone on a call, the microphone didn't work well, and I had to go back to the original set that came with my phone.

Page: 1 | 2