Profile for Rui Andrade and Lorraine Andrade > Reviews

Content by Rui Andrade an...

Rui Andrade and Lorraine Andrade

LEGO Star Wars 7965: Millennium Falcon
LEGO Star Wars 7965: Millennium Falcon

5.0 out of 5 stars Supremely happy son!!, 6 Mar 2014
This product arrived quickly & was very well received by our son to say the least. He was ecstatic & bouncing around his bedroom with the box in his arms. I do appreciate that it is a little pricey but there are loads of pieces. Hubby & son had many happy hours building it together. It does look amazing when it's finished with all the moving parts & things. Our son has spent many happy hours playing with this & his other Lego Star Wars sets. A real must for all Star Wars fans.

Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red
Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Redundant kettle is looking for employment elsewhere!!, 6 Mar 2014
I don't know how we lived without one of these for so long. It arrived promptly & looks really good in our kitchen. It is well made, sturdy & compact. It is easy to adjust the volume of boiling water required & easy to fill. We must save quite a bit of money too as we drink lots of tea & coffee every day so the kettle was always on. We are very happy.

Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop bracelet making, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker (Toy)
My daughter was delighted with this product. It arrived very quickly & was immediately put to use. While the instructions are good, my daughter found a video about it on "YouTube" which really helped her. Her friends love them too & she is inundated with orders. It won't be long till i have to order replacement rubber bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how i lived without one!!, 6 Mar 2014
I was a bookworm through & through, the thought of not being able to turn pages made me shudder. Imagine my dismay when I was bought a Kindle Paperwhite!! It was love at first sight. The fact that I don't need to change handbags all the time depending on the thickness of book i am currently reading & that I don't need to carry two books with me when I get to that tricky stage at the last few chapters is fantastic. I have a huge library on my device & it can be read in bed without disturbing those nearest & dearest to me. I don't think i'll ever be able to go back to pages & ink. My Kindle addiction is here to stay.

Portuguese Water Dogs 2014 Wall
Portuguese Water Dogs 2014 Wall
by BrownTrout
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars You have to love these dogs., 6 Mar 2014
We have our very own portuguese water dog & you don't get many things that feature them so we were delighted to find out that we could get a calendar. Most of the pictures show these fun-loving, crazy dogs at their best. Only downside is that some of the pictures aren't as nice as others. We will, however, buy one next year.

NuoYa005 NEW 10pcs New Beautiful Pink Wooden Russian Nesting Dolls Gift Matreshka Handmade
Offered by NuoYa005

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product - Delighted Daughter, 6 Mar 2014
We did wait over a month for the Russian Dolls to arrive due to us ordering them just before Chinese New Year. The seller did inform us that this would delay the posting of the dolls. They arrived today & my daughter is delighted with them. They are beautifully painted & all have lots of detail (even the teeny tiny one). The seller kept us well informed of postage & also got in touch to see if the item had been received & if we were happy. I liked the personal touch with this company & would definitely buy from them again.