Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Beccca > Reviews

Content by Beccca

Beccca

A2-Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice (A2 Level Aqa Revision Guides)
by CGP Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Brief.., 5 Feb. 2013
I had previously bought the AS version of this book which was really useful and thorough, however this book is very brief in its explanation of some quite complex theories and really isn't worth the money. It was really unhelpful for my recent exam and I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 II Case - Polka Dot Series Red TPU Gel Case Cover - White/Red - Accessories4Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product!, 6 May 2012
I recently brought this phone case, I have the white version of the phone and it looks amazing with it! The product arrived quickly and was easy to put on, really like it. It is a really nice red! Only think wrong is it is sometimes hard to lock or change the volume with it on! Other than that really pleased with it!!