Profile for Mrs. B. Wood > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Wood

Mrs. B. Wood "trompette" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Emotional First Aid: Practical Strategies for Treating Failure, Rejection, Guilt, and Other Everyday Psychological Injuries
by Guy Winch

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise for Guy Winch, 4 Feb. 2014
Winch's book was not only helpful. It was positively entertaining. His stories are not only memorable, but also very, very, funny.

Biona Organic Unsalted Rice Cakes 100 g (Pack of 12)
Biona Organic Unsalted Rice Cakes 100 g (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars No taste at all in this product, 4 Feb. 2014
I have no positive comment to make regarding this product. I am afraid that I will not be ordering this product again.

Gfm Organic Pollen Granules 110 g
Gfm Organic Pollen Granules 110 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Bee Pollen, 4 Feb. 2014
I am unsure how to describe my satisfaction with this product. It is easy to take with food, but I am unsure about what the Bee Pollen does in respect of making one feel better. I just like taking it with my meals and have faith in the fact that this item does work well upon the human body/digestion. I always have a jar or two in my pantry. I am 77 years old and attend a gym daily. Without all the health foods which I obtain in quantity I do not think that I would feel as fit as I do. Thank you "Organic Bee Pollen."

OptiBac Probiotics One Week Flat
OptiBac Probiotics One Week Flat
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again Amazon comes up trumps, 30 Jan. 2014
Three cheers for Amazon and Optibac!!
I have been using Optibac probiotics for some time now and am delighted with the results I have experienced. Once again Amazon has delighted me, not only with a wonderful product, but also with their amazing ability to have them through my letterbox so quickly.
Three cheers for Amazon. No, make it four!

Vitamin B Complex Tablets - Contains High Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D-Biotin & Folic Acid - Converts Food Into Energy - Alleviate Moodiness, Insomnia, Low Energy, Mild Depression, Improve Concentration and Memory
Offered by Sal Sol

5.0 out of 5 stars vitamin B is good for me., 5 Dec. 2013
I am highly satisfied with my Vitamin B complex by Salvere. I am 77 years old and want to remain active as long as possible and Vitamin B tablets help me to so this. Thankyou Savere for this very worthy product. I also thank Amazon for their continual ability to provide us with just about everything one can only order from different shops.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2013 1:42 PM GMT

Pelvic Yoga: An Integrated Program of Pelvic Floor Exercise to Overcome Incontinence and Support Overall Pelvic Floor Health
by Kimberlee Bethany Bonura

5.0 out of 5 stars well illustrated and written., 29 Nov. 2013
I chose this rating because not only does the book have good illustration of the different Yoga moves, but it is also well written and easy to understand.

Vega Acidophilus Bifidus Complex - Pack of 120 Capsules
Vega Acidophilus Bifidus Complex - Pack of 120 Capsules
Offered by bodykind

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recently been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and probiotics have been reccommened to me., 25 Oct. 2013
I am highly satisfied with this product. My digestive system has been very difficult to cope with and probiotics appear to help relieve my symptoms.

Vega Digestive Enzymes Formula - Pack of 120 Vegetable Capsules
Vega Digestive Enzymes Formula - Pack of 120 Vegetable Capsules
Offered by bodykind

5.0 out of 5 stars highly satisfied with this product, 25 Oct. 2013
I chose this rating because I have recently been diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome and probiotics are recommended as
a permanent remedy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2015 1:14 PM GMT

Tropical Forest Organic Honey Set 340 g (Pack of 3)
Tropical Forest Organic Honey Set 340 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars busy bees., 19 Aug. 2013
Organic forest honey is the best I have ever tasted. I have purchased this honey for some years, but now I shop with Amazon because the one day delivery is excellent.

The Mallen Streak [DVD]
The Mallen Streak [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Duttine
Offered by watsonsinc

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mallen Streak, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Mallen Streak [DVD] (DVD)
The acting was very good. The scenery was sometimes cruel, but also romantic. A wonderfully clear impression of what life was like in those days. One downside. Too much and too realistic sexual scenes can become rather boring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6