Profile for Mrs. B. Wood > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Wood

Mrs. B. Wood "trompette" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Herbs and Spices - Ginger, Garlic and Chives: All About Ginger, Chives and Garlic: 4
by Colin West
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars All about Ginger, Chives and Garlic., 15 July 2013
Although I found this book very interesting to read I realised that it was not giving me the information I really wanted. I am specifically interested in garlic and its effects upon the body. I later purchased another book which is wholly focused upon garlic. I have however, recommended Colin West's book to my friends who showed much interest in purchasing it.

Speedo Swimming Caps (Adult, Royal)
Speedo Swimming Caps (Adult, Royal)
Offered by School Wear United
Price: 3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars speedo swimming cap, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Speedo Swimming Caps. (Misc.)
I am sorry to say that this cap was far too small and very tight. I have not, therefore, managed to use it. Sorry amazon. Not your fault.

York 2kg Vinyl Kettlebell
York 2kg Vinyl Kettlebell
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars a lady's view of this product., 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: York Vinyl Kettlebell (Sports)
I am delighted with the kettlebell. I think it so nice that the bell is decorated with pink. I have learned that women need to exercise with these bells a little differently to men. I have, therefore obtained a training book. I have also purchased a 4kg bell from Amazon and intend to work with two bells. It seems to me that the kettlebells are becoming more popular.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 8:24 AM BST

Valupak Glucosamine &Chondroitin 400/100mg 90 Capsules
Valupak Glucosamine &Chondroitin 400/100mg 90 Capsules
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Glucosamine and Condroitin, 12 Jun 2013
I would like to make a comment upon the value of this product, but I have only been taking these tablets for a very short time. However, what I have learned about Glucomine & Condroitin I understand it has great benefits especially for the elderly of which I am a member. The product arrived on time and I shall, no doubt reorder this product when I need to.

Bee Pollen Grains - Spanish - (High Grade Polifloral) - 250g
Bee Pollen Grains - Spanish - (High Grade Polifloral) - 250g
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury
Price: 13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee Pollen Granules, 8 Jun 2013
From what I have learned about Bee Pollen Granules I have also found that using this product has contributed to my health and wellbeing. I eat mostly healthy foods and am happy to include this product. It is pleasant to take and I believe it has very profitable effects upon one's general health.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2014 11:26 AM BST

Vega Acidophilus Bifidus Complex (Non-Dairy) - 120 Caps
Vega Acidophilus Bifidus Complex (Non-Dairy) - 120 Caps
Offered by Your Nutrition Shop
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Acidophilus Bifidus Complex (Non-Dairy) - 120 Caps, 26 April 2013
I love it. Very effective. It is the only product which has cured my bowel disorder. I shall continue to replace each bottle of capsules whenever necessary.

Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Swimming Goggles - Blue
Price: 11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sphere Keds Seal Swimming Goggles., 26 April 2013
Very good quality good fit and easily adjustable straps. Reasonably priced and I would always be happy to renew mine when necessary.

Ladies Polished Chrome Metal Watch with Pink Diamante
Ladies Polished Chrome Metal Watch with Pink Diamante

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Polished Chrome Metal Watch, 26 April 2013
This item was returned some time ago and this is the second time I have been asked to review it. I hope that you will delete this item from your list of reviews.

Zoggs Easy-Fit Silicone Swim Cap - Blue
Zoggs Easy-Fit Silicone Swim Cap - Blue
Offered by Adams Sports Shop
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs Easy -Fit swim cap, 26 April 2013
Swim cap very comfortable. Keeps hair fairly dry. Appears to be strong and will probably last some time depending on how much swimming customers do. Very pleased with my purchase.

Chicken Soup For The Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
by Jack Canfield
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Love is the only four letter word we find difficult to use., 10 April 2013
I could not put this book down. The short stories were a joy to read and each one left me with a warm feeling about people and the way they often surprise us. I am on my second reading because I want to remember as much as I can about myself. I love this book and it is one which I will keep for a very long time. In my opinion everybody should read this book and perhaps the world would be a better place, i.e. no more wars but more love,understanding and care of others. Well done Jack Canfield.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 11:55 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6