Profile for MartC6 > Reviews

Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Offered by Desire IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, excellent, excellent., 7 Aug. 2014
Brilliant, what a genius idea. I have a large dashboard with the windscreen too far away, so this fits the job perfectly. It can handle any kind of normal driving movement and always stays still.

The Beatles Anthology [DVD] [1995]
The Beatles Anthology [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ The Beatles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 24 Jun. 2014
First watched the Anthology when it was shown on TV back in the mid 90's, so seeing it again on DVD with Dolby 5.1 surround sound was excellent. Great hearing the story of The Beatles from themselves. Still looks great even 20 years due to the very good direction and production. This DVD is perfect for anyone into The Beatles young or old.

Billy Connolly - World Tour Of Scotland [1994] episodes 1-6 [DVD]
Billy Connolly - World Tour Of Scotland [1994] episodes 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Connolly
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you want to go to Scotland., 28 Aug. 2013
I've always loved this short series. First I had it as a video tape and had to get it as a DVD. It tugs at my heart strings and makes you fall in love with Scotland. Such a beautiful country. Billy is on top form in this DVD and you'll laugh every single time.

Transforming King's Cross
Transforming King's Cross
by Jay Merrick

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but..., 28 Aug. 2013
This book has some beautiful pictures of the new King's Cross, but if you are expecting it to be as extensive as Transforming St. Pancras, it's not. Still a good book though. I wasn't aware of the hidden areas like the Parcel Yard before, it has opened my eyes to the extra areas of King's Cross Station.

PilotsEYE.tv | A380 SAN FRANCISCO |:| Blu-ray Disc® |:| Flightdeck LUFTHANSA | A380 | The final flights of JR | Bonus: Toulouse Simulator
Dvd ~ CPT Jürgen Raps

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Blue Rays / DVDs I've ever brought!, 13 Feb. 2013
I love this Blue Ray, it's so well put together, fun, informative, relaxing and emotional. Yes emotional.
Captain Jurgen Raps is one of the loveliest people you will ever meet or see and watching his crew at the end of everything will bring a tear to your eye. I know, a Pilots Eye DVD that makes you cry!
The A380 is the true dream machine. The cockpit is beautiful. Everything looks effortless.
Everything about this Blue Ray is beautiful, I've watched it multiple times and I never tire of watching it.
You bet I recommend it for anyone else, so much so I brought my dad the DVD version.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 7:18 PM BST

Wild and Wolf Scrabble Mug Q
Wild and Wolf Scrabble Mug Q
Offered by addedpeppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Q's mug, 28 Nov. 2012
I saw Skyfall on the Friday 26th, jumped on the Internet on the Saturday and this mug arrived on the Wednesday.
It is the same mug as seen on Skyfall and I love it. I get loads of comments from people recognising the mug.

Aerial
Aerial
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Album Ever, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Aerial (Audio CD)
On a perfect Summers day, lay back on the grass, look up at the beautiful blue sky and play this album. You will so chill out and relax. Amazing.