Profile for Sarah Beanie > Reviews

Content by Sarah Beanie

Sarah Beanie "Ecclectic tastes" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Rosewood Carrotys 200 g
Rosewood Carrotys 200 g
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars These have turned my bunny into our best buddy., 1 Nov 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Carrotys 200 g (Misc.)
My bunny can't get enough of these - he honestly used to avoid me and hubby whenever possible but since we started buying carrots he's like a little puppy, following us around the garden until he gets a few of these crunchy treats. I can't believe he's the same rabbit!
We now stockpile them to make sure they're in constant supply. I don't even care if we've turned him into an addict, they've just made him such a cutie.

SET OF 6 HEART COASTERS- RED AND WHITE CHECKED
SET OF 6 HEART COASTERS- RED AND WHITE CHECKED
Offered by Four Seasons Liverpool

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but overpriced for what they are, 1 Nov 2014
I bought these on an impulse and to be honest I'm slightly regretting it. Sure, £11 isn't a lot of money - but these are only coasters and being painted wood, they won't look as good for long once they've had a few mugs of coffee on them.
But, they are cute and come with a little wooden storage box so all is not lost.

LADIES GIRLS NEW SMALL COIN POUCH CREDIT CARD & KEY RING WALLET PURSE POUCH (RED)
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little purse for the money., 27 Sep 2014
I bought 2 of these to stop my house and work keys damaging my leather handbag and they do the job nicely. As a coin purse it's not that big so I can see why it's described as a ladies and girls purse. But then it only costs a couple of pounds so that's no big deal.

Savic Cat Litter Tray, 38 cm,Assorted ( Pink, blue and white )
Savic Cat Litter Tray, 38 cm,Assorted ( Pink, blue and white )

4.0 out of 5 stars Might not be that good as a litter tray but makes a great bunny bed!, 27 Sep 2014
I only bought this one because it's shallow enough for my bunny to lie in and rest on the sides (it's something he likes to do - he's weird that way) but have a deeper one for his toilet area. So I suspect if you bought it as a cat litter tray you might not like it. But then I think it's sold for kittens so it's probably ok.

A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD]
A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

1.0 out of 5 stars This film shouldn't be in the Die Hard franchise, 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: A Good Day to Die Hard [DVD] (DVD)
Omg! That's 97 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. I LOVE the fie hard films but this is totally inferior to all the others. I won't even go there with the whole 'I'm calling you John instead of Dad because that's how many issues we have' thing (déjà vu - didn't we get that in the 4th one?).
I'm sure if I re-watch this with lower expectations I'll enjoy it more as an action film in its own right. But as part of the Die Hard series it sucks!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2014 1:33 AM BST

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Blue Color
Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Blue Color
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 27 Sep 2014
What did I expect for 99p? It's a tad flimsy and doesn't hold nearly as many cards as the one I bought in a garden centre. But did I mention it was only 99p?

Pantheon
Pantheon
by Sam Bourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great from Sam Bourne., 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: Pantheon (Paperback)
Another great read from Sam Bourne - so I hear. Bought this for hubby who had been engrossed in it. Hopefully I'll get to read it after him, but if it's half as good as the other Sam Bourne's then it will be worth the wait.

All-Green 8 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Liners Food Waste Bin Liners, 150 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value for money and larger than the high street versions., 27 Sep 2014
I always buy these from this seller - not that frequently though because they last for ages - as they're so much better value than those on sale in the shops. Also they have a choice of sizes so these particular ones fit a larger caddy.

PAW PRINT PLASTIC CAT KITTEN PET LITTER TOILET TRAY
PAW PRINT PLASTIC CAT KITTEN PET LITTER TOILET TRAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice deep sides keep everything where it should be., 27 Sep 2014
Nice deep sides keep everything where it should be. I use mine in a rabbit hutch as he is very good at using litter trays but tends to go over the sides if they're shallow, but this one is perfect.

Cole & Mason 15.4 cm Inverta Flip Acrylic and Chrome Salt & Pepper Mill Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sep 2014
I love these - stylish and practical they're worth the pennies for not leaving a mess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11