Profile for Jem > Reviews

Content by Jem

Jem (London)

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EM0110-51D

5.0 out of 5 stars My beautiful new watch, 29 Nov 2012
I thought this watch looked great when I saw it on the lightening deals, and the fact that it operated on solar power was a bonus and meant no more batteries. I watched intently for the price to be revealed, was the price going to be right for me? At 85 I thought this to be an excellent excellent buy. I do not regret it, it is a beautiful watch, quite stunning I would say. This was going to be my fancy watch to wear on special occasions, but I can't resist wearing it, good job it goes well with everything. It's true though, the picture does not give it justice.

USB Connection Kit Host Mode OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9 P7500 P7510 P7300 Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
Offered by Golden Battery
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exectly what I needed, 20 Nov 2012
Bought a Samsung Note 10.1 and wanted to be able to play my films from the flash drives I own instead of forking out more money on a high storage micro sd card. Wasn't sure if this was the adapter I needed so purchased thIs reasonably priced adapter to try it out. It works perfectly! As soon as I connected it, Note recognised the drive immediately and I was able to view all its contents. What more can I ask for?