Profile for JeMaX > Reviews

JeMaX (London)

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive kit, 18 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I bought this Fire Stick to use in my non smart TV downstairs to watch Amazon Prime. But since testing it out on the TV upstairs it still hasn't made its way to the downstairs TV. The menus on this stick is smooth, quick and easier to locate your apps and Prime films. Using the Amazon fire app to search for films is an added bonus. Very easy to set up, what more could you ask for? Hmm! I wonder if I should buy another one???????

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EM0110-51D

5.0 out of 5 stars My beautiful new watch, 29 Nov. 2012
I thought this watch looked great when I saw it on the lightening deals, and the fact that it operated on solar power was a bonus and meant no more batteries. I watched intently for the price to be revealed, was the price going to be right for me? At £85 I thought this to be an excellent excellent buy. I do not regret it, it is a beautiful watch, quite stunning I would say. This was going to be my fancy watch to wear on special occasions, but I can't resist wearing it, good job it goes well with everything. It's true though, the picture does not give it justice.

USB Connection Kit Host Mode OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9 P7500 P7510 P7300 Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
Offered by Golden Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Exectly what I needed, 20 Nov. 2012
Bought a Samsung Note 10.1 and wanted to be able to play my films from the flash drives I own instead of forking out more money on a high storage micro sd card. Wasn't sure if this was the adapter I needed so purchased thIs reasonably priced adapter to try it out. It works perfectly! As soon as I connected it, Note recognised the drive immediately and I was able to view all its contents. What more can I ask for?