Profile for Greg B > Reviews

Content by Greg B

Greg B

DSL-Brodit Motorola Razr MAXX Brodit Charging Cable Fits All Countries - #944011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
This item was delivered in quick time and was exactly what I wanted.

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Keyboard, 27 Oct. 2013
I needed a new keyboard and after researching as many of the options as I could I chose this because of the many useful features and its reasonable price.

The Bourne Supremacy: The Bourne Saga: Book Two (Jason Bourne 2)
The Bourne Supremacy: The Bourne Saga: Book Two (Jason Bourne 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bourne Supremacy, 27 Oct. 2013
I have enjoyed the movies and felt that I should read the books. And while the movie is one of my favourites the book is better. And that this copy is digital meant that I could read it whenever I got the chance without carrying a hard copy version everywhere.

Star Wars Battlefront II (PC)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PC)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars II Battlefront, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought this item fort my young son who is a big Star Wars. We haven't had it very long but he has already had much fun and entertainment. out of it.

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Leather Pouch in Dark Blue
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Leather Pouch in Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Leather pouch, 27 Oct. 2013
This leather pouch is exactly what I wanted and I keep my Samsung Galaxy in it at all times.
It keeps the phone in pristine condition and protects it from scratching. I would recommend this item to anyone who just wants a protective cover for there phone rather than other means of protection.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madeira
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madeira

4.0 out of 5 stars Top 10 Madeira, 27 Oct. 2013
This book is a digital copy in a series of books that I've used before in hard copy. It was very useful and informative on a recent trip to Madeira and I found it ideal to keep on my android phone negating the need top carry a hard copy everwhere.

DSL-Brodit Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Brodit Active holder with cig-plug. Fits All Countries - #512526
Offered by DSLDevelopments

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S4 Leather Pouch, 29 Sept. 2013
This item is exactly what I wanted for my Samsung Galaxy S4. It is light, and does not add bulk to the phone making it ideal when the phone is in my jacket or trouser pocket. It protects the phone and keeps it looking like new. And when I have the phone on my desk or other hard surface ready for use it serves as a soft mat to cushion and protect the phone. I would recommend this item to anyone with a Samsung Galaxy S4 who doesn't want a flip case.

Canon 10EG Deluxe Gadget Bag
Canon 10EG Deluxe Gadget Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Gadget Bag, 22 April 2013
This bag was delivered in less than the advetised delivery time. It satisfies my current needs for a gadget bag well and I still have a little room left over for other items. I would recommend the seller and this item to any amateur photography enthusiast.

Replacement Ceramic Disc Tap Valve Cartridge Quarter Turn 1/2" 20 teeth x 53mm + SOLID BRASS SCREWS
Offered by Tap Magician

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaking Tap, 22 April 2013
These items were delivered promptly and wer3e easy to install. They work perfectly.
I would recommend the seller and these items to anyone looking to do a little tap DIY.