Profile for torquayal > Reviews

Content by torquayal

torquayal

Women, Hormones and the Menstrual Cycle: Herbal and Medical Solutions from Adolescence to Menopause
by Ruth Trickey

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Printed Book, 3 Jun 2014
When I opened this book I discovered that several of the pages were printed upside down. Have contacted Amazon who have contacted the seller in USA and they are in the process of either giving a full refund or a new book (hopefully in the correct format this time). Was very disappointed as this was not a cheap book.

Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill
Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars But I didn't get it from Amazon, 13 Oct 2011
I ordered this from Amazon. On being informed it was dispatched, I began tracking it. It arrived at Crewe from Scotland then went to a depot in Exeter, then was sent out for delivery. Then the track reversed and it was sent back to Crewe and then Scotland, and I found my account credited with it as a return, although I hadn't seen it. More importantly, there was no explanation as to why it was returned, neither was there any way I could contact Amazon to find out what was going on. I suspect that perhaps the container had leaked en route, but this is just a guess. It would have been nice to get a reason for the c---up. We bought the product at a local garden centre at about the same price and it does what it says on the container.

As a further comment related to Amazon deliveries, twice recently books have been left on our front door step although we have been present. Each time I have checked that the bell was in working order. On one occasion a note was left to say the delivery had been left safely in the porch, although the deelivery man had no access to the porch. Perhaps someone in Amazon could have a word with the Newton Abbott depot which delivers for them. Fortunately both times this happened there was no rain, otherwise the books would have been damged.