Profile for Chris Sparshott > Reviews

Content by Chris Sparshott

Chris Sparshott "Chris" (u.k)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Night Listener [DVD]
The Night Listener [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars A great film and one I would happily watch many more times, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Night Listener [DVD] (DVD)
I hadn't heard of this movie before and after the sad passing of Robbie Williams, I was intrigued.

My wife is a fan of both Robin Williams and suspense films, so this was a great fit.
Although I do like Robin Williams in comedy films, I think he is almost better suited to the more serious roles.

In my opinion, this is a great film and one I would happily watch many more times.

Moshi Monsters Poppet 12" Soft Plush Toy
Moshi Monsters Poppet 12" Soft Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended toy for Poppet fans, 10 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old as she has really got into her moshi monsters, lately.

Since watching the movie, she has been a big fan of Poppet, so I wanted to get her a nice plush toy for her to play with.
The little one loves it and takes it to bed every night!

It's a really good size and seems really well made. I'd highly recommend this toy for any other parents of little Poppet fans!

Maped scissors koopy spring 13 cm/5 inches - assorted colours x 1 single
Maped scissors koopy spring 13 cm/5 inches - assorted colours x 1 single
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for helping kids learn to use scissors, 10 Oct. 2014
I bought these to help my 3 year old learn to use scissors. With the spring loaded lever, it really does make a massive difference with ease of use for little tots.

The little one has now moved on to cutting circles and she is really quite proud of herself!

Great product for helping kids learn to art and craft.

Günther 1159 Children's Kite Rainbow Colours
Günther 1159 Children's Kite Rainbow Colours
Offered by arteDhio

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to assemble and get flying, 10 Oct. 2014
I bought this kite for my 3.5 year old as whenever we drive past the beach there is always at least a few people flying a kite.

This kite was delivered within 24 hours, and we took it out almost as soon as accepting delivery.
My Daughter LOVED this kite and she had amazing fun getting it up into the air and flying it - though she didn't want to stop running! =)

Really, really easy to assemble and get flying. Highly recommended!

Uni Kuru Toga Roulette Model Auto Lead Rotation Mechanical Pencil - Gun Metallic Body - 0.5 mm
Offered by Tokyo JAPAN Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuous sharp tip pencil - clever stuff, 10 Oct. 2014
I have owned the older version of the kuru toga for around 3 years now, and decided I would like the newer version.

This is a much nicer design of mechanical pencil, has a nice weight and functions just as well as the original.
My boss keeps mentioning how much he likes it whilst sketching/writing when he comes to my desk - probably just to use this great product!

Highly recommend this product. Great price for a mechanical pencil of good quality, too.

EasyAcc® Aluminum Superspeed USB Hub USB 3.0 Hub 8 Port Charging Station Hub with 4 Quick Charging Ports and 4 Standard USB 3.0 Ports for All Smart Phone and PC ,Iphone 5s 5c 5,Ipad Air Mini,Galaxy S5 S4,note 3 2,the New HTC One (M8),Nexus ,Tablets PC, Mac,iMac,Macbook Pro Air,Ultrabooks,Microsoft Surface Rt,Laptops,Raspberry Pi ,Black ,12V/4A 48W Power AC Adapter[2 Specially-made USB Charging Cables Included for Free]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A great multi-charging accessory for developers, 4 Sept. 2014
As a web developer, I need to test my work on multiple browsers across multiple devices.
When working in an office with multiple other developers, it can be a challenge to find a device that has any charge, mainly due to lazy developers or a lack of charging ports.

This product solves the latter issue.

Now all I need to do is periodically check that the devices are plugged in and charging ready for the next use.

Family Duroplast Single Button White WC Slow Soft Close Adult Child Potty Training Toilet Seat Top Fix Premium Quality The Plumbers Merchant
Offered by Bathroom Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for giving that little bit of independence for toilet training toddlers, 24 Aug. 2014
As far as toilet seats go (for adults), this one does the job fine.

For me though, the reason why this product is 5 stars is because it gives my 3 year old the freedom and independence to start going to and using the toilet on her own.

My little tot said for some weeks after purchase and installation "Wow Daddy! That's awesome!".
I am pleased to say that it has made the whole toilet training thing that bit easier for both our little tot and us as parents.

Would highly recommend to any parents out there.

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry, itchy eyes? This will fix it, 24 Aug. 2014
I suffer with blockage of my tear ducts, and it often gets to the point where I end up squinting to see without realising (yet my wife does notice and mocks my mole like expression(s)).

My nephew suffered a similar condition and he purchased and used one of these and swore by it.
For the sake of £10, I decided to give it a go and see if it would help.

It takes around 2-3 days of using it twice a day, but it really does do wonders and does the job really well.
I have tried to implement this within my daily routine to keep the issue at bay and so far it has worked really well for me.

Highly recommended if you have a similar issue with dry eyes.

tesa 4668 Transparent Outdoor Repairing Tape, 50 mm x 33 m
tesa 4668 Transparent Outdoor Repairing Tape, 50 mm x 33 m

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of emergency DIY on cracked bathroom tiles, 24 Aug. 2014
I bought this tape for the sole purpose of "repairing" a cracked tile in the bathroom.

Our bathroom is in desperate need of a complete overhaul, but I am trying to put it off for as long as possible.
I recently cracked a tile whilst removing and scraping a load of old poorly applied sealant by previous occupants, and didn't have any replacement tiles. I needed a quick fix and had a look around to see what was about and came across this transparent repairing tape.

So far, it has worked wonders. It has been used in place for well over 8 months now and is doing the job just fine, and should give me a bit more time to get some funds together for the overhaul.

Extreme Rechargeable PP3 9v 280 mAh Ni-Mh 1 per pack
Extreme Rechargeable PP3 9v 280 mAh Ni-Mh 1 per pack
Offered by Fast Batteries UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked within days. Avoid., 24 Aug. 2014
I spent a reasonable amount of time looking for a fairly priced rechargeable battery, and decided to plump for this product.

After its first charge and use inside our contech scarecrow, within days it had stopped working (used all it's charge), so I opened up the scarecrow, only to find the battery had leaked...

Avoid this product. Pay the extra for a recognised brand name alternative.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6