Profile for junejeff > Reviews

Content by junejeff

junejeff

Page: 1 | 2
BIRD SEED FEEDER GREEN (BF028)
BIRD SEED FEEDER GREEN (BF028)
Offered by The Global Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
Good value for money.

Thorntons Original Special Toffee 525 g
Thorntons Original Special Toffee 525 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toffee, 28 Feb. 2015
I always enjoy Thorntons toffee!

Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red
Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars microwave, 2 May 2014
Very pleased with this purchase. Easy to use and exactly what I needed. This also matches my kettle and toaster so looks very pleasant in my kitchen.

Thorntons Assorted Special Toffee 500g
Thorntons Assorted Special Toffee 500g
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorntons toffee, 19 Mar. 2014
Love this toffee. It's very moreish. Supermarkets stock the chocolates but it's not so easy to get the toffee so I was happy to find it online.

Mens Striped/Checked Woven Polycotton Spring Summer Pyjama Set Nightwear, Long Sleeve Button Up Night Shirt & Trouser (L, Black Stripe)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars pyjamas, 19 Mar. 2014
I liked the feel of the pyjamas they were nice and soft, some tend to feel very starched. The fit was just about right as well.

Morphy Richards Accents 44732 4 Slice Toaster - Red
Morphy Richards Accents 44732 4 Slice Toaster - Red
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars toaster, 22 Jan. 2014
I bought this with the kettle and am really pleased with the look on the work surface. Very happy with my choice.

Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red
Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettle, 22 Jan. 2014
Great! I love my kettle. The red jazzes up the work surface and the kettle works well.Really pleased with my choice.

Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Offered by Bargin Billies

3.0 out of 5 stars Bird feeder, 22 Jan. 2014
I had one of these feeders before but it was getting a bit tatty so requested one as a Xmas present for my Husband. The fixing for the circular feeders kept slipping and I have now taken them off. The previous one fitted with screws and were no problem. Most of the new ones seem to have this twisted fixing. I much prefer the old method.

Mens Classic Cotton Eylet Mesh VEST singlet Underwear White Lrg
Mens Classic Cotton Eylet Mesh VEST singlet Underwear White Lrg
Offered by DiamondApparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Vests, 22 Jan. 2014
Really pleased with these vests. Good value for money and not too short. Would buy these items again.They have washed well.

Mens/Gentlemens Nightwear Patterned Traditional Pyjama Suit Set With Top Pocket, Diamond Print Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Pyjamas, 22 Jan. 2014
Unfortunately the trouser seam came apart on the first wearing and they weren't tight just very sparing on the seam. So I'm afraid I would not buy this make again.

Page: 1 | 2