Profile for Ms. S. M. Benson > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. M. Benson

Ms. S. M. Benson (london, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ULTIMATE BROWNIE PERFECT RECIPE CAKE BAKING PAN SET
ULTIMATE BROWNIE PERFECT RECIPE CAKE BAKING PAN SET
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, 31 Oct. 2013
I found this tin a little small for my regular tray bake recipe, so ended up having to put some mixture into another tin. Other than that, it works very well. Each section cooked as it should, so the middle pieces were done at the same time as the outer bits without worrying about the edges getting overdone. I have yet to try one of the recipes that came with the tin, but might see if that is a better fit and then adapt.

8 X CASTOR CUPS LARGE BROWN FLOOR PROTECTOR GLIDES
8 X CASTOR CUPS LARGE BROWN FLOOR PROTECTOR GLIDES
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars what it says on the packet, 19 Oct. 2013
I bought these to put under the wheels of my two sofas as I having laminate flooring laid. The idea being to add the fuzzy peel off stuff to the bottom to avoid damaging the floor. Turned out not to work as I bought too big a size. That was my error, not the floor protectors. Just a heads up to be aware of sizing when ordering.

Nescafé Café Menu Cappuccino Decaff 10 x 16g (Pack of 6, Total 60 Sachets)
Nescafé Café Menu Cappuccino Decaff 10 x 16g (Pack of 6, Total 60 Sachets)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 29 Sept. 2013
I normally buy in the supermarkets at 2.99 a box, so this is a very good price. Very happy, and would definitely use again.

The Spymaster's Lady (The Spymaster Series)
The Spymaster's Lady (The Spymaster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 10 Aug. 2013
Brilliant opening chapter, setting up for the rest of the book. I found it very easy to visualise what was going on, the interaction between the characters. These books are not 'Scarlet Pimpernell' by any means. And when you reach the last book, ahhhh.

My Lord and Spymaster (The Spymaster Series)
My Lord and Spymaster (The Spymaster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars great series starter, 10 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series of books, and this is a great beginning. Good sense of time and it's not your usual lord plays a spy type book.

The Heiress Effect (The Brothers Sinister Book 2)
The Heiress Effect (The Brothers Sinister Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Aug. 2013
This is yet another winner by Courtney Milan. A desperate woman, a desperate man.Our heroine is desperate to not get married until after her sister is of age so that she can take her away from their uncle and give her a life. Our hero feels that he has to be a man of power to make up for his earlier life. She acts just a little too over the top, to put off potential suitors - after all she is an heiress. He is promised everything he wants if he makes her unacceptable to the ton. The only problem is, they are drawn to one another.
I like these series books by Milan, a definite re read

Happy Birthday (Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Happy Birthday (Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars nice card, 29 Jun. 2013
Nice to find a good selection of cards to send with the voucher. Something for every occasion one can have.

Andrew James Trigger Action Stainless Steel Flour Sifter
Andrew James Trigger Action Stainless Steel Flour Sifter
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars great little gadget, 3 April 2013
I'd been looking for a good quality sifter for a while and grabbed this one while it was on sale. It works great. I am looking for a wider one though, so if anyone (Andrew James hint hint) finds one I'd love to know. I saw a plastic one twice the width on youtube in a recipe demo and that would be much easier to get the flour etc in. This one does the job, but a wider one would be better.

Bride by Mistake (Devil Riders Book 5)
Bride by Mistake (Devil Riders Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish it, 5 Mar. 2013
I used to really love Anne Gracie's book, but over the last few years I think she has lost her touch somewhat - at least for me. I gave up over half way through as I was bored. It started well, with a good premise, but when the hero/heroine met again it turned predictable. The hero had suffered some 'betrayal' by an unknown woman and foresworn any emotional attachments. The heroine had been thinking of him as her knight in shining armour. Then we get a road trip through the mountains. This is where I gave up.
May suit other readers, but I miss the Gracie who wrote Gallant Waif, and the Merridew sisters books.

In the Fog
In the Fog

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic whodunnit, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: In the Fog (Kindle Edition)
I'm reading a lot of the old classic whodunnit genre at the moment. This has a great start and the story continued to keep me interested - which at the moment is a plus as everything I pick up right now is leaving me wondering why I bought it. Give it a whirl is you like the classic mysteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3