ARRAY(0xbdf4e5f4)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blue Lagune Fountain Pen in Silver Deco Gift Box Made by Online from Gernamy
Blue Lagune Fountain Pen in Silver Deco Gift Box Made by Online from Gernamy

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable & beautiful little pen, 11 Aug 2011
This is a lovely pen & the blue colour reminds me of the sea abroad.
I would describe the nib as medium & it writes straight away every time. The barrel is quite short & the lid transforms it into a full size pen when on the end. It's very comfortable to write with & is very handy to pop into a bag due to its small size when the lid is on. It takes standard size cartridges. Unfortunately a converter for bottled ink won't fit due to the length of the barrel. Otherwise it would be my only fountain pen!

GelaSkins Bookshelf Protective Skin for the iPod Touch (2nd Gen) with Access to Matching Digital Wallpaper Downloads

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, but expensive, 13 Oct 2010
After getting my lovely shiny iPod Touch, I noticed that the back was picking up tiny scratches, even though I was being careful with it. I did a bit of reading & found these GelaSkins, which had lots of good reviews.
I'm an avid reader, so chose the Bookshelf design, which is lovely. Easy to apply & can be repositioned if you don't get it right first time.
The only downside is the price, as it's basically a very expensive sticker. However, I can now plonk my iPod down on my desk without thinking about it being scratched.

Crocs Unisex Classic Clog
Crocs Unisex Classic Clog
Price: 13.22 - 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sexy, but practical & comfortable, 13 Oct 2010
I'd seen people wearing Crocs, & initially thought they looked like small clown shoes! However, I was won over once I tried a pair on, so comfy & light. I find them great for travelling. I've worn them walking in the rainforest, & more recently on holiday in Morocco. They're great when it's very hot, as we gave them a wash in the bath after some very hot & dusty days out. At home, I also wear them to mow the lawn, as they're so easy to clean off afterwards.

Mini Microphone for iPhone 3Gen / iPod Touch 2Gen / iPod Nano 4Gen [Electronics]
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 20 April 2010
After recently getting my iPod Touch, I was disappointed that I'd need a microphone to record voice memos. I assumed I'd need to spend a fair amount to get some thing decent. I was wrong! I'm amazed at the quality of recording from this little one. I have a microphone for my PC that cost about 3 times as much, & the quality is definitely comparable. Plug it in, fire up voice memos & it works!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2010 4:24 PM BST

A Practical Guide to Acu-points
A Practical Guide to Acu-points
by Chris Jarmey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear book, 17 Feb 2010
I would definitely recommend this book, there is a lot of clear information about each point & is easy to read. I think the diagrams of the locations of the points are the best I've seen. A great book to add to your library!

Lip Mach 2000 1890222 Mach-Silk Rectangle Women's Watch
Lip Mach 2000 1890222 Mach-Silk Rectangle Women's Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual & elegant watch, 17 Feb 2010
Gorgeous little watch, grab a bargain whilst it's reduced!
- Small, elegant & very comfy to wear
- Unusual design by Roger Tallon
- I thought the strap was light brown (from the picture), but it's actually more of a pink/salmon colour. Still very nice & it complements the other colours
- Only down side: the aluminium casing isn't too tough & I've managed to scratch it slightly already
- Smaller than I was expecting, but actually a nice size

Picross (Nintendo DS)
Picross (Nintendo DS)
Price: 15.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, but gets a bit frustrating on bigger ones, 3 Jan 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Picross (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I really enjoyed this at the start & even though the pictures revealed are very basic, it was quite addictive. Once I got my head round what to do, I redid some of them to see if I could improve my time.
However, after a while I traded it in to get another game. Once the puzzles get to a certain size, I just found it hard to keep track of & found it was hard on my eyes. You can't scan a whole row or column at the same time, other than in the version on the top screen. Shame, as it was a great game to start with.

Griffin 1093-CURV2 Elevator Laptop Stand
Griffin 1093-CURV2 Elevator Laptop Stand
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & elegant stand, 3 Jan 2010
I had hoped to buy the iCurve, but this seemed to be the closest in simplicity & also made by Griffin. It works well with a MacBook, looks great & tidies up the desk too. I'm thinking about buying another one as I'm so impressed!

The Diamond Cutter: The Buddha on Managing Your Business and Your Life
The Diamond Cutter: The Buddha on Managing Your Business and Your Life
by Geshe Michael Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting & challenging read, 3 Jan 2010
I bought this as it was recommended from a business perspective. However, I think it also covers many topics about every day life as well. I found it a really challenging & interesting book, & definitely one I will be re-reading.
Basically, one of the main premises is that every thing you experience is due to the fact that you once acted like that. E.g. shouting & unreasonable boss - means you once were like that to some one else.
I'd really recommend it, a thought-provoking read.

Filofax Mini Ruler Page Marker - Black
Filofax Mini Ruler Page Marker - Black
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty handy, 3 Jan 2010
I put off buying one of these, as it seems quite expensive for a ruler. However, after trying to use bookmarks, paper clips etc., I gave in. It does the job & I can always find today in my diary, still pretty expensive for what it is though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3