Profile for Mr. John Huddleston > Reviews

Content by Mr. John Huddl...

Mr. John Huddleston "pummy" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
"ULTRAFRESH"Anti Allergy, 16" DEEP King White Size Fitted Sheet, Bedding, Available In 8 colours!!,High Thread Count.By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these sheets as the edges are fully elasticated which ..., 23 July 2015
I recommend these sheets as the edges are fully elasticated which makes them fit the base well.

Huawei DN371T YouView Set Top Box (STB) (500Gb Recorder with Dual Tuners, HD Freeview and 7 Day Catch Up TV, 1GB RAM, PVR)

5.0 out of 5 stars YouView, 28 May 2015
I prefer this Youview box to my old Freeview box as it is more versatile, you can go back 7 days through the guide to watch programs missed. I recommend the Huawei DN371T

Hughes Direct who are selling this item are an excellent company to deal with.

Pink Jersey Fitted Sheet Bunk Bed Size
Pink Jersey Fitted Sheet Bunk Bed Size
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy, 23 Mar. 2014
This fitted sheet stretches to fit and is warm to the touch, my granddaughter loves the colour and feel of this sheet.

TRIXES 2 x Black Stylus Pens for Apple iPad, iPad AIR, iPad Mini, iPhone, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy, Tablets and all other Touch Screens Devices
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 23 Mar. 2014
The pens are quality and work on the slightest touch, I love the fact that I can keep the pen attached to my ipad at all times.

Besdata Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case + Free Stylus Touch Pen + Free Screen Protector + Free Cleaning Cloth For Apple iPad mini 2 / mini 3 with retina display - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Black - PT3100
Offered by OSAN_MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 23 Mar. 2014
I cannot believe how cheap this case is compared to an Apple case. It is excellent quality. I thoroughly recommend.

MODACCESS SAMSUNG GT-SS3350 CHAT (CH@T 335) LUXURY FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH WHITE + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Bagain, 23 Mar. 2014
This leather case is excellent quality for a very low price. My phone is white so this white case looks good. I recommend this product.

Colgate C600 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Colgate C600 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Electric toothbrush, 3 Mar. 2014
I bought this toothbrush for my son-in-law for his birthday and he says it is an excellent product. The price is half that this toothbrush would have cost me in Boots.

HAIRDRESSING BARBER SALON THINNING SCISSORS 6"
HAIRDRESSING BARBER SALON THINNING SCISSORS 6"
Offered by Awan Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Thinning scissors, 3 Mar. 2014
These scissors are excellent and work perfectly well on my thick hair, I looked all over my home town and could not find anything like these in the local shops.

10ml Blue Glass Rollerball Bottle x 5 with free storage box
10ml Blue Glass Rollerball Bottle x 5 with free storage box
Offered by hsconline

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollerball bottles, 3 Mar. 2014
Very reasonable priced refillable bottles. I have used mine for my tea tree and Lavender oil, and my favourite perfume. Price cannot be beaten, I think the bottles look bigger than 10ml I would guess more like 15ml.

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK E1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure Evoke-1S, Evoke-2S, Evoke Flow, Evoke Mio, One Flow and Sensia Radios

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 3 Mar. 2014
Bought this battery for my Pure Evoke Mio DAB/FM Radio, you need one of these batteries if you want to make the radio portable. I like taking my radio into the bathroom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4