Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Fijit Friends Interactive Figure - Serafina (Pink)
Fijit Friends Interactive Figure - Serafina (Pink)
Offered by ToyTyme
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Serafina rocks!, 4 Dec 2011
I got this for my daughters 6th birthday. The batteries that came with Fijit quickly ran low and she started to reset and would only tell jokes. After inserting some good quality high power batteries she was back on top form. I wouldn't recommend the toy for any child under 5 as you have to speak certain phrases very clearly in order to get a response although my 3 year old does fine with help from big sister. This toy is going to be a hit in our house for a long time, she is just so cute. The dancing is hilarious and my daughter boogies along with her and it is such fun to watch. She also tells jokes and you can have a conversation about school, the weather and whether you are happy or sad today. Overall, I would recommend this toy, your little girl will love her and so will you! Oh, and remember to take her out of demo mode when you take her from the box.

Fijit Friends Interactive Figure - Willa (Purple)
Fijit Friends Interactive Figure - Willa (Purple)
Offered by MedClub
Price: 41.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Dec 2011

Woman's Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, 0585B
Woman's Shoes, Boots, Synthetic high-quality leather look, 0585B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 18 Nov 2011
I am very pleased with these boots. They are good quality for the price and they are especially suitable for people with slim calfs.

Book-Keeping and Accounts
Book-Keeping and Accounts
by Frank Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Book-keeping and accounts, 8 Mar 2011
This book arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I find it invaluable as an accompaniment to my city and guilds levels 1 and 2 in manual book-keeping and accounts.

The Phoenix Strategy
The Phoenix Strategy
by Amanda Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Phoenix Strategy, 8 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Phoenix Strategy (Hardcover)
The Phoenix Strategy is now a permanent fixture on my bedside cabinet. When I first got it, I picked it up with the intention of reading a couple of chapters at at time but I was so engrossed that I completed it in one sitting! The book is designed in such a way that it is easy to dip into. I often refer to the coping strategies and my favourite exercise is one that involves visualisation.
The book is written in a creative and informative way, and in a simple format which is easy to digest.
This is now my 'self help bible' and I highly recommend it.