Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2
LOVE LIFE High Strength 5-HTP from Griffonia Seed Powder | 100mg x 90 Capsules | 100% Natural Serotonin | Premium GMP Supplement
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars good supplement at good price, 12 Jun 2014
Having come of medication I began to feel anxiety so thought this may help and I believe its enabled me so far to remain drug free. It is well priced compared to others. Would buy again if it continues to help.

AKORD® FREEVIEW HD DIGITAL TV AERIAL - HIGH GAIN - PORTABLE INDOOR DVB-T TELEVISION
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, 5 Dec 2013
I bought this to use in a bedroom on the third floor attic room and I have a clear picture .I had none before .Just had to tune it in.

Mack's Wax Away Earwax Removal System with Bulb Syringe
Mack's Wax Away Earwax Removal System with Bulb Syringe
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars worked so well !, 5 Dec 2013
Tried everything as i have an ongoing problem . This worked in 2 days .I did not need to use the syringe..

Magnesium Solution for Migraine Headaches: How to Use Magnesium to Prevent and Relieve Migraine and Cluster Headaches Naturally (Square One Health Guides)
by Jay S. Cohen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars depression concerns, 12 Sep 2013
I was exited to read this after such good reviews.I found after a few days I felt terribly depressed and very frightened as I did not know why.When I checked the bottle it stated "can cause depression " I stopped taking magnesium and was fine again.If you can take it that's great but I wanted to warn of the possibility to make others aware of this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals - 90 Vegicaps
BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals - 90 Vegicaps
Offered by Landys Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Good multivit, 5 April 2013
Good amount of vitamin content .Do not cause indigestion as some do.Think I feel better on them.Certainly good to take even though my diet is good.

UniBond No More Nails Exterior Water-Resistant Grab Adhesive Cartridge
UniBond No More Nails Exterior Water-Resistant Grab Adhesive Cartridge
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 5 April 2013
Sticks well on brick and on my front door to attach a draught proofer.It does need a special holder which i got from homebase.

Mousemesh pest proofing air brick vent cover (small white) 95mmx245mm
Mousemesh pest proofing air brick vent cover (small white) 95mmx245mm
Offered by Mousemesh Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, 5 April 2013
Keeps the mice out where they belong ! Easy to stick on with " No Nails Outdoor".I was worried about nails damaging bricks as I am not very handy with such things.

Migraines and Dreams: Self-Psychotherapy
Migraines and Dreams: Self-Psychotherapy
by Altan Loker

4.0 out of 5 stars A helpful resource, 5 April 2013
I found this book unusual but interesting.As the title suggests it is about looking at your dreams to see why you may be getting pain.I have found some answers though the results are not as instant as a lot of examples quoted. I do feel this book was helpful.

Shabby Chic Metal Hanging Heart and Bird Garland - Grey
Shabby Chic Metal Hanging Heart and Bird Garland - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely !, 17 Jan 2012
I loved this little hanging bird so much that I kept it instead of giving as a gift as I had originally planned .Lovely heart shape and the bird is so sweet! I love passing it and stopping to look at it !!!!

Rose Design Fabric Shabby Chic Photograph / Photo Frame 4 x 4in or 10 x 10cm
Rose Design Fabric Shabby Chic Photograph / Photo Frame 4 x 4in or 10 x 10cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 17 Jan 2012
Very pretty but when I took off the back to put a picture in it was so badly finished inside I was no longer happy to give as a gift. It was cheap but I would have paid more if it had bean neatly finished.

Page: 1 | 2