Profile for MrShaunyboyy > Reviews

Content by MrShaunyboyy

MrShaunyboyy

Page: 1 | 2
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., 26 Nov. 2012
The game arrived well packaged, and the day after I ordered it. Despite being free delivery.

The game is a hit already, highly recommended for a family with a streak of competitiveness like ours. Perfect for after dinner parties and even just on a rainy day.

VW GOLF MK4 ICE BLUE LIGHT BULB KIT HID/XENON BULBS
VW GOLF MK4 ICE BLUE LIGHT BULB KIT HID/XENON BULBS
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge improvement., 27 April 2012
The bulbs arrived within 3 days, and were well packaged.
The bulbs themselves were a faff to install, (Headlights in the Golf are ridiculous to get at..) but once installed they looked great. Very happy with them.

If its too loud then you are too old funny sticker x1 (MATT BLACK)
If its too loud then you are too old funny sticker x1 (MATT BLACK)
Offered by Vinylworld

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems., 23 Jun. 2011
Well, what can I say? It's a sticker. A sticker that arrived well packaged, in a short amount of time, and is now happily stuck onto the back of my Pajero.

Couldn't have asked for more!

Instructions were easy to read and follow (I merely glanced at them and it gave me an idea of what to do. Not a fan of instructions.)

On a side note, the stamp on the envelope it came in was a Thomas The Tank one.. couldn't help but smile!!

Cuisinier Pyramid 5 knife Block
Cuisinier Pyramid 5 knife Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good knives, despite the rather vague ad!, 19 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Cuisinier Pyramid 5 knife Block
I bought these knives for Father's day, and they were very impressive.

I was a wee bit nervous buying the knives, seeing as there are no pictures of the actual knives! And for the price, I thought I could never get a decent set of knives. But, despite the worries, they arrived, well packaged, and I was impressed.
They have a good balance to them, and the picture really doesn't do the product any justice.

Dad loved them too!

Very, very good value for money!

Sonic Keyfinder Keyring
Sonic Keyfinder Keyring
Offered by Life Unearthed

2.0 out of 5 stars Infuriating!!!, 8 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sonic Keyfinder Keyring (Toy)
This product was absolutely fine, until I got in the car with it. The music sets it off, squeaking brakes in traffic set it off, the beep my car does whenever you drift over 70mph sets it off, as does any other noise!! Nightmare!! Plus the build quality is horrendous !!! Would not recommend unless you hate the person you'd be giving it to! Waste of money!

Fujifilm FinePix AX350 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular, 22 May 2011
Cannot describe how happy I am with this camera! Absolutely amazing photo quality with the 16mp. Really is more than enough! Overall, a brilliant all round wee thing.
Loving the fact that I can carry it in my pocket!
Pretty good video capture too. A good zoom, the 5x is just perfect. The most interesting piece of this camera lies behind the lens and in the menus.
Extraordinary little thing really, and really durable. Range of features such as the Panoramic mode makes this just as good as any SLR I've seen. Some people complimented the stylishness of the camera too, nice to know it looks good! Overall a very good piece of kit. Never mind spending 200 pounds on a fancy camera that does the same thing, get this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2012 10:37 PM BST

Thumbs Up 80's Retro Case for iPhone 3 and 4
Thumbs Up 80's Retro Case for iPhone 3 and 4
Offered by Handy Ideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Novelty gift., 20 May 2011
The case is brilliant for parties or whatever, but there's no slot for your charger, or your headphones, or a hole for the camera. It's a thing I would only use once. Very impractical, but absolutely hilarious.

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough little bugger., 20 May 2011
I bought an iPod classic to use in my car, just to save my iPhone getting thrown about the car and being fought over on long journeys... Very impressed.
The 160GB is more than enough for me, I have about 3 series of TV shows on it, and at least 6 films, on top of that just under 3000 songs. The iPod hasn't struggled a bit! Perfect for carrying everything on your computer with you. Or in my case, MORE than everything on my computer.

It's a durable little thing too. It's been dropped, thrown, stood on, bitten... you get the idea. It's basically managed to put up with the stresses and strains of my car since the day I got it. Even when my younger brothers and sisters took a liking to it, it managed to stand up to them.

I have absolutely NO complaints with this thing, and I would recommend it to anyone. Be it someone who needs something for the sturdiness of it or a tech-head that loves their gadgets. It's perfect for everyone! 5 star. I would give it 6 if I could.

EXHAUST WHISTLER TURBO SPORTY CAR SOUND RACE CAR
EXHAUST WHISTLER TURBO SPORTY CAR SOUND RACE CAR
Offered by Etrade247 Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh., 16 May 2011
I bought this purely for entertainment and I was surprised how good it sounded, installation was easy too.

Stuck it on my diesel Mitsubishi Pajero and it sounded alright! However, I think the fact that my Pajero already HAS a turbo helped a lot.

At the end of the day, if you want your car to sound like it's got a turbo... get a car with a turbo. I can't imagine this working on a petrol car very well without sounding like the fan belt is squeaking.
It is good quality though, might stick it on my mums Renault for a laugh, seen as it is still working. ;)

Chrome Look Letter P Car Badge/ Decal - Self Adhesive
Chrome Look Letter P Car Badge/ Decal - Self Adhesive
Offered by Crystal Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 May 2011
I bought six of these letters to stick on my Mitsubishi Pajero. (Wanted to spell out 'Paj' on either side of the car.)

They were very easy to apply and are completely waterproof! Once they're stuck, they're stuck.

Delivery was prompt and the letters all came in a secure package, nothing damaged or anything. Would recommend to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2