Profile for Louisa Morgan > Reviews

Content by Louisa Morgan

Louisa Morgan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
We Dance - Game and Mat Pack (Wii)
We Dance - Game and Mat Pack (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 26 Dec. 2013
We've had absolutely hours of fun on this mat! It's great, whether as exercise for mums or fun at your kid's pyjama party it'll not disappoint. Some of the dances are ridiculously difficult but there's something for everyone, my kids' gran even had a go at our last New Year's eve party.

NERF Nstrike Elite Retaliator Blaster
NERF Nstrike Elite Retaliator Blaster
Offered by Hamleys

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 26 Dec. 2013
My son was so impressed when he first unwrapped the present but his joy was unfortunately short lived as it soon jammed. We managed to unjam it but it wasn't long before it jammed again, permanently. Most disappointing.

ARENA Hydrosoft Men's Pool Sandals, Black/White, UK10.5
ARENA Hydrosoft Men's Pool Sandals, Black/White, UK10.5
Offered by Masternuoto shop online

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 26 Dec. 2013
An excellent buy, really good quality and sturdy too. My husband wears this type of flipflop all year round as slippers and he says they're the best he's had. I'd definitely recommend them.

Henbrandt Ladies Vampiress Costume
Henbrandt Ladies Vampiress Costume

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 26 Dec. 2013
I looked super sexy, especially with the black wig and fangs I got to accessorise but had to spend half an hour sewing all the buttons on properly before I could wear it.

Nintendo DS Lite USB Charging Cable
Nintendo DS Lite USB Charging Cable
Offered by MHP Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Dec. 2013
totally does what it says on the tin and cheap as chips too. My nephew gave my son a ds lite without a charger and this is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Slazenger Swimming Shorts Mens Navy Medium
Slazenger Swimming Shorts Mens Navy Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, 26 Dec. 2013
My dad's about a 32 inch waist and I got these as a Christmas present for him but unfortunately they're much too big for him. The quality's nice though.

Where's Wally? In Hollywood
Where's Wally? In Hollywood
by Martin Handford

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 26 Dec. 2013
Can't really go wrong with where's Wally, can you? My daughter's crazy about the series and spends hours trying to find him on each page.

Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 3 - Hot Rod
Wow Wee Paper Jamz Guitar Instant Rockstar - Rock 3 - Hot Rod

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 10 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it. She played it all the time for the first few days and although the novelty's worn off a little she frequently picks it up and strums. Great fun and at 10 pounds it was a steal.

esprit Z6429 Men's Swim Shorts BP Red Small
esprit Z6429 Men's Swim Shorts BP Red Small

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 26 Dec. 2013
Bought these as a gift for my dad who's quite thin, probably a 32 inch waist. His medium Speedos and a pair of medium Slazzenger trunks I got him were huge so I decided to go for the small in these and Bob's your uncle....a pair of trunks that actually fit!

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Aug. 2013
The thing I like about this product is that it combines sun protection with moisturising properties, and all at such a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3