Profile for Mr. Peter G. Longley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Peter G. L...

Mr. Peter G. Longley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hardcastle Genuine Leather Orthopaedic Front Car Seat Cushion
Hardcastle Genuine Leather Orthopaedic Front Car Seat Cushion
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish comfort cushion, 16 Jun. 2016
Excellent. Looks well in my Toyota Rav4. It is not too thick which I like, It dampens down the heavy contouring of my leather driving seat.. so
I am very satisfied. Thank you.

Snakehead: China Thriller 4 (The China Thrillers)
Snakehead: China Thriller 4 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
My comments are exactly the same as I wrote for the Runner

The Runner: China Thriller 5 (The China Thrillers)
The Runner: China Thriller 5 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all the others Chinese editions the tension becomes too ..., 4 Mar. 2016
Like all the others Chinese editions the tension becomes too much sometimes to keep reading without a break.
But then you want to quickly go back and continue reading.
This Chinese sequence copy must be read in the order he wrote them to appreciate the references he sometimes make. .
I cannot praise this writer too much.
I am now looking forward to reading his standalone editions.

Eshow Men's Small Canvas Cross Body Notebook Satchel Bag, Black
Eshow Men's Small Canvas Cross Body Notebook Satchel Bag, Black
Offered by SinoEshow

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortable hold all, 30 Jan. 2016
Just the job. Not too big or too small. Fits close to the body so not so stealworthy,contents or otherwise.

The Firemaker: China Thriller 1 (The China Thrillers)
The Firemaker: China Thriller 1 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very descriptive book of tension, putting you clearly in the scenes of his writing., 27 Nov. 2015
Having read recently Peter May's Trilogy - The Blackhouse, The Lewis Man and Chessmen and having been a frequent visitor to the Outer Hebrides over the last few years, which helped me to enjoy them so much that I could not put them down, I had to consider what other books he had written.
Looking down the list of his books his group of 'The Chinese Thrillers' appealed to me because I had been frequent visitor there as well long before I retired. I thought I must start with 'The Firemaker' and I wasn't disappointed. His gifted experience of writing from his research before hand again made me read the book in very short time (using kindle on a Tablet) It took only 3 days of very anxious reading which brought back very clearly memories of China. It became so vivid in my mind, so I cannot praise him enough. I have already downloaded his 2nd book in the series and can't wait to read that as well.

RHINE, THE
RHINE, THE
by Peter Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2015
This review is from: RHINE, THE (Paperback)
A compact book ideal for in your pocket and with a wealth of information and photos

Reporters Pad 160 Pages 80 Sheets, in Orange Color to brighten up your day,80gsm Premium Quality Writing Paper,Wiro Bound.Perforated
Offered by JMS Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars ... pad that is firm to hold and with very good quality, 27 Oct. 2015
A pad that is firm to hold and with very good quality paper

The Danube: A Journey Upriver from the Black Sea to the Black Forest
The Danube: A Journey Upriver from the Black Sea to the Black Forest
by Nick Thorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars To bring back the reality of just having been on the danube, 25 Sept. 2015
An excellent read especially having just retuned from a Danube river cruise.
The author has a wealth of experience at the Delta end

Botanico 5 Inch Plant Labels
Botanico 5 Inch Plant Labels
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensible Name tag, 25 Sept. 2015
Excellent and now in use - more robust than most

Flash USB Integral 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Flash USB Integral 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by direct sales online

5.0 out of 5 stars To lesson the wear on your SD slot, 25 Sept. 2015