Profile for John North Wales > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Polaroid Optics 62mm Multi-Coated UV Protective Filter
Polaroid Optics 62mm Multi-Coated UV Protective Filter
Offered by Smart Shop UK

2.0 out of 5 stars I found the protective lens broken when I came to ..., 1 Feb. 2016
I found the protective lens broken when I came to use the camera recently. The camera was in a padded case and the lens cap fitted. Don't know how this could have happened. Certainly didn't do the job I expected it to do. I will replace it with a Hoya filter.

Fully Decoded 5200mAh 6-Cell 11.1V Laptop Battery Replace for SONY VGP-BPS9/S, VGP-BPS9A/S, VGP-BPS9/B, VGP-BPL9, VGP-BPS9A/B fit SONY VAIO VGN-AR53DB Battery, VGN-CR11 Battery, VGN-CR120E Battery, VGN-CR125E Battery, VGN-CR131E Battery, VGN-CR13G Battery, VGN-SZ5MN/B Battery, VGN-SZ5XN/C Battery, VGN-SZ5XWN/C Battery, VGN-SZ780 Battery (Plug-and-Play, NOT need to update BIOS)
Offered by Buy3C EU

LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 1
LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandsons who like anything with 'fighting' whether it be in the form ..., 1 Feb. 2016
Bought for my grandsons who like anything with 'fighting' whether it be in the form of play or films. They love it and watch it over and over.

Chopin: Etude in E Opus 10 No.3 "Tristesse"
Chopin: Etude in E Opus 10 No.3 "Tristesse"

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was searching for. I had been ..., 1 Feb. 2016
Just what I was searching for. I had been trying to find this for ages as I had it on an old LP which I can no longer play.

Ginger Ray Hessian Vintage Burlap Just Married Rustic Wedding Bunting
Ginger Ray Hessian Vintage Burlap Just Married Rustic Wedding Bunting
Offered by Ginger Ray

2.0 out of 5 stars It was a great product - it is just that the heart symbol ..., 1 Feb. 2016
It was a great product - it is just that the heart symbol between Just and Married was printed twice and the 'M' was missing so it read "Just (heart heart) arried.

Samsung HW-J355 120 W 2.1 Channel Wireless Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer (2015 Model)
Offered by gadget-south-side

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifts TV to a new level, 24 Dec. 2015
Easy to install. Hardest part was unwrapping the odd shaped parcel!

The sound quality is amazing and the various options allow you to set the sound quality to suit the programme. e.g. surround sound is great for films etc. - but sounds odd when listening to the news.

I wish I had bought this 12 months ago when I purchased the TV.

LEGO® TV
LEGO® TV

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Nov. 2015
This review is from: LEGO® TV (App)
Not up to the usual Lego quality of movies or TV series.

Skyscanner - All Flights!
Skyscanner - All Flights!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for, 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Skyscanner - All Flights! (App)
This app is not what I was looking for and I will be deleting it.

Sony BDP-S4500 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player with Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and DLNA Home Sharing

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 17 Sept. 2015
This does everything that I wanted and a great deal more. Primarily bought for my grand children to enjoy their favourite animated films but with the cinema experience, I have been converted (even though I have to wear those silly glasses).

The Tale Of Findo Gask
The Tale Of Findo Gask

5.0 out of 5 stars Something a little different, 30 July 2015
Very different type of thriller with a little twist at the end. Enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2