Profile for Andrea Goddard > Reviews

Content by Andrea Goddard

Andrea Goddard

Page: 1 | 2
TurboFire: 90-Day Intense Cardio Conditioning & Interval Training Workout DVD Programme

5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Workout.Ever, 28 Sep 2014
Best workout I've ever done. Very addictive and I lost tons of weight!

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Smart Deva Leather Sandals In White Standard Fit Size 5.5
Offered by Bells Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Sep 2014
Too frumpy for my 25 years, sent back

Lorus Ladies Bracelet Dress Watch REG85EX9
Lorus Ladies Bracelet Dress Watch REG85EX9
Offered by Peter George Banks Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Original!, 28 Sep 2014
Gorgeous watch, and never seen another quite like it!

Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Offered by The Protein Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Flavour!, 28 Sep 2014
Amazing when heated in the microwave. One of my favourite Quest flavours, along with Banana Nut and Cookies and Cream (I have a very sweet tooth!). I think this one is delicious...it may even be my favourite actually...

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Angie Kendra Suede Shoes In Black Combination Standard Fit Size 5.5
Offered by Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes!, 28 Sep 2014
Lovely to find some gorgeous looking work shoes which are comfortable too without looking frumpy (I am only 25)! Well done Clarks!

simplehuman Square Push Pump, 444 ml - Chrome
simplehuman Square Push Pump, 444 ml - Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 28 Sep 2014
Sputters a bit if used with handcream as it is thicker, but otherwise ok. Just a bit ugly and the pump on top is ridiculously large.

Curver Litter Box Style Cat toilet
Curver Litter Box Style Cat toilet
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Sep 2014
Great cat litter box! Stops the smell escaping, prevents Bilbo chucking litter everywhere, and looks great too. Also I love the sturdiness of it, the way the draw slides out for cleaning, the internal step and the way the scoop fits neatly in the top.

Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey & Peach Blossom Hand Therapy Cream 100g
Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey & Peach Blossom Hand Therapy Cream 100g
Offered by The Makeup Stop (ship from USA)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Sep 2014
Yuck, smells of vegetables.

Chalene Johnson's PiYo Base Kit - DVD Workout with Excercise Videos + Fitness Tools and Nutrition Guide
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars My fear was that it would be too easy and boring, 28 Sep 2014
Ok, so let me start by saying I've been doing Turbo Fire for 9 months, along with a bit of Les Mills Combat, and I consider myself very fit. I am slim, and don't want to lose anymore weight,so purchased Piyo in the hope it would keep me fit and toned without doing too much cardio. Also I needed a change!

My fear was that it would be too easy and boring...

Oh how wrong I was! I've done a few of the workouts and in some parts am actually finding it as much of a challenge as Turbo Fire, if not more! It may not have as much cardio, but it still gets me sweating and feeling like I've done my body good, and I find the control, balance and strength needed more challenging than Turbo Fire! So it gives me that satisfaction of a good workout in a different way. Also it moves quickly so it keeps me interested, unlike traditional yoga and pilates. I actually feel like it gives me energy and has helped me get properly in touch with my own body.

My only wish is that the music was more of a feature, and that there was more core-central work. But these are only minor things. Not to improve my balance to nail this!

Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Apple Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each
Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Apple Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each
Offered by OTC Outlet

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Mar 2014
Ok, first of all I love quest bars, I think that they are much better than other bars on the market and taste amazing. However, I found that this flavour was very disappointing. I heat it up in the microwave for 15 seconds, and I found the texture was like pastry and felt very dry. I also found it tasted like pastry, quite bland, with a chemically apple taste added. I also tried it cold but it was even worse. On top of this, the dried apple pieced were shrivelled and tended to get stuck in my teeth. It wasn't awful, it was ok, but I will stick to the other flavours in future, it was just a bit boring a stodgy.

Page: 1 | 2