ARRAY(0xaccaa18c)

Profile for sandra Ruddock > Reviews

Content by sandra Ruddock

sandra Ruddock

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clouded Vision (Quick Reads 2011)
Clouded Vision (Quick Reads 2011)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clouded Vision, 13 Mar 2014
A Little disappointed as this appeared to be a condensed version of Never Saw It Coming which I had only just finished reading

A Tap on the Window
A Tap on the Window
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tap on the Window, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Tap on the Window (Hardcover)
A good read from first to last page. Can't get enough of Linwood Barclay. Can't believe I've not found him before now

Stone Rain
Stone Rain
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Stone Rain, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stone Rain (Mass Market Paperback)
As usual, this is a really good book with good story line and very in parts. I can't get enough of Linwood Barclay

Beautiful Birds Panels Cotton Quilting Fabric - Elizabeth's Studio (12 Panels)
Beautiful Birds Panels Cotton Quilting Fabric - Elizabeth's Studio (12 Panels)
Offered by Pete's Treasure Trove
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Panel, 23 Feb 2014
This was a beautiful piece of fabric which I intend bordering and building up to a lap quilt. Delivery was fast.......what more can I say????????

Dimplex CLB20R Club Traditionally Styled Optiflame Effect Electric Stove, 2 Kilowatt
Offered by Pricelover Deals
Price: 168.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimplex Electric Stove, 1 Feb 2014
What can I say........this is lovely, lovely, lovely. Just what I wanted and I'm now using my snug room more because it is so much warmer.

Jelly Roll Scraps (Twenty to Make)
Jelly Roll Scraps (Twenty to Make)
by Carolyn Forster
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly Roll Book, 1 Feb 2014
Lovely little book and well worth the money. This will come in handy for all those scraps of jelly rolls that are left over from bigger projects

Dimplex HPD001 Hearth Pad
Dimplex HPD001 Hearth Pad
Price: 38.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Hearth pad, 1 Feb 2014
This was exactly what I wanted. It looks just like slate. I would, however, advise anyone who buys one NOIT to unpack it on a cream carpet as it left some black marks but these have now been hoovered off. Just a word of warning.

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor, Style-No. 743551, Unisex Thong Sandals, Varnish Plum, EU 39, Regular Width

5.0 out of 5 stars Thong sandals, 19 Nov 2013
Although I like the style etc, I did find this uncomfortable... perhaps just me. I passed them on to my grandson who seems to get on okay with them

Telescopic Apple Picker with Aluminium Pole
Telescopic Apple Picker with Aluminium Pole
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Picker, 19 Nov 2013
I had looked all over for a resonably [priced apple picker. Some were coming up at over 20 pounds. This was just what I wanted and did the trick

Bosmere C595 Premium Parasol Cover
Bosmere C595 Premium Parasol Cover
Price: 12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Parasol Cover, 19 Nov 2013
Just what I needed to help keep parasol in good condition throughout the winter months. Would recommend this product. Great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3