ARRAY(0xa8cdda98)

The Glass Castle: A Memoir
The Glass Castle: A Memoir
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly touching., 31 Mar 2014
Great insight to the lives of underprivileged. Very inspirational and motivating story. Easy to read. Makes you look at things differently.

Heller's Decision
Heller's Decision
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting to the last word., 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Heller's Decision (Kindle Edition)
Read very quickly. Unlike other books in the series, this one didn't repeat too much information from previous books which wad great as I have read previous books and know what has happened. Can't wait for the regret. Love it.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A little bit predictable., 27 Feb 2013
Very intriguing beginning, middle a bit too descriptive and repetitive-could be avoided. Very good ending, but by the time it is written you can predict what is going to happen. Also, the ending could be extended to show a little time (eg. 1 week) of life after everything has happened. Would recommend but only at discounted price, wouldn't be happy to pay full price for it.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Dec 2012
Very easy to use. Great sound. Not too heavy, looks very elegant. I have managed to download music from my laptop without any tutorial, wow!

iLuv MobiDock Stereo Speaker Dock for Android Smartphones and Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Kindle Fire HD - very disappointed, 12 Dec 2012
It says in the descriprtion that these speakers are for android smartphones and kindle fire hd. B'''''it! The arms are to narrow to fit in kindle fire as the charging socket is on the wider end of kindle. I can still use it, but have to attach my kindle just with headphones jake and let it sit next to the speakers, not on them. And my android phone... I have got galaxy ace and the charging socket is on the top so my phone has to be there upside down. Still I am not returning it as I didn't find anything better on the market. Why is it so difficult to manufacture stupid docking station and speakers for kindle? It would have been enough if the plug with charging end was on the short wire or something. Surely the eggheads who invented this could have done better. Lazy buggers!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 6:41 PM BST

Womens Skechers Kinetix Response Walking Toning Shape Ups Fitness Trainers UK 4
Womens Skechers Kinetix Response Walking Toning Shape Ups Fitness Trainers UK 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 8 Oct 2012
Got my skechers today. In many reviews it did say that sizes are bigger. I am size 4.5 or 5 so I ordered size 4 and they are perfect. Very comftable and soft. Really happy with my purchase.

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheesy ending..., 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades Freed (Paperback)
When I bought it I wasn't aware of its erotic contents. I don't read or watch that type of stuff, but the story got me interested so I kept reading. It is written in the way that does not offend you and I really appreciated it. The story is beautiful. However some things are to be expected, like Jack Hyde's actions, I knew immediately that it was him. But it does not matter. Oh, and the Ethan's and Mia's thing remained a mistery - I want to know! Men should not read this book as it might lower their confidence. Remember that it is fantasy, and a great one! Money well spent!

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The most interesting out of all 3. But you need to read them all., 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Paperback)

Gok Cooks Chinese
Gok Cooks Chinese
by Gok Wan
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase., 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Gok Cooks Chinese (Hardcover)
Easy to follow recipes, great choice. I use it a lot and everything is yummy. Also it alowes for low cost ingredients to be used.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book to all girls., 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)

Page: 1 | 2