Profile for Holmfridur Diana Magnusdottir > Reviews

Content by Holmfridur Dia...

Holmfridur Diana Magnusdottir

Page: 1 | 2
Lost in Austen [DVD] [2008]
Lost in Austen [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jemima Rooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously funny, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lost in Austen [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
LOVED this twist on Austin's Pride and Predjudist. Was actually wathing it for the 50th time this Christmas. I always find it so amuzing and well played. I am a Jane Austin fan. A BIG fan as a matter of fact, and this is a brilliant DVD. Thanks.

Wuthering Heights [DVD] [1992]
Wuthering Heights [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Juliette Binoche
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged DVD, 4 Jan. 2013
I loved what I saw from this film, but I received the DVD in poor shape and didn't get to see the end. I had to throw it away, and still have no idea how it ended:-(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 12:35 PM GMT

Emma [DVD]
Emma [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Beckinsale
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!!!, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Emma [DVD] (DVD)
I threw this DVD away after watching it once. I didn't like this film at all because of ugly looking people in starring roles. I much prefer the version with Gwyneth Paltrow starring as Emma. I have all six DVD's of Austin's novels and love them, but this one with Kate I did not like at all.

Dream Gardens: 100 Inspirational Gardens
Dream Gardens: 100 Inspirational Gardens
by Tania Compton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 4 Jan. 2013
I love this book and have glamps through it many times. I always discover something new. Fantastic pictures and not to many written words. Wish you have more books like this!

The Garden At Highgrove
The Garden At Highgrove
by HRH The Prince of Wales

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 4 Jan. 2013
This book was a nice surprise I have to say. Very lovely pictures and interesting reading. I reccomend this book to everybody that are interested in eco friendly gardening.

Gardening at Sissinghurst
Gardening at Sissinghurst
by Tony Lord

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not keen on this book, 4 Jan. 2013
Didn't like this book. Was not interesting and I gave it away to a friend. This book is not what I expected to be.

Planting Schemes from Sissinghurst: Classic Garden Inspirations
Planting Schemes from Sissinghurst: Classic Garden Inspirations
by Tony Lord

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not very keen on this book, 4 Jan. 2013
Did not stand up to my expectation and I gave it to a friend. I didn't find it interesting at all.

The Most Amazing Gardens in Britain and Ireland: A Guide to the Most Magnificent and Memorable Gardens (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it at all., 4 Jan. 2013
I didn't like this book at all. It is just a guidline of gardens to visit in Britain and Ireland. Didn't realise it when ordering it. Have no use for it, because I don't live in Britain. I threw it away.

Gardens to Visit 2010
Gardens to Visit 2010
by Tony Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gardens to Visit 2010 (Paperback)
This book was nothing for me. This is just a guidline for gardens to visit in Britain wich I had no idea of when ordering it. I don't even live in Great Britain. I threw it away soon after I received it.

The Complete Practical Guide to Patio, Terrace, Backyard and Courtyard Gardening: How to Plan, Design and Plant Up Garden Courtyards, Walled Spaces, Patios, Terraces and Enclosed Backyards
by Joan Clifton

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good book in general, 4 Jan. 2013
This is a very educational book in many aspects. Very interesting indead and to get ideas from. I have look into it many times.

Page: 1 | 2