Profile for Mr. R. James > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. James

Mr. R. James "kevatno6" (Swansea, UK)

Houston Publishing Demos 2002 [VINYL]
Houston Publishing Demos 2002 [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Houston. We have lift off!, 5 Mar. 2016
Demos? The tracks on this album are excellent and most certainly worthy of a place on any Lanegan album. Bought it on vinyl and it sounds fantastic. The more and more I listen to this underrated man sing, the more I admire and enjoy his music. Very much recommended!!!!!

Singles [VINYL]
Singles [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Singles [VINYL] (Vinyl)
At last, a new band that's got an unique sound, charisma and some great music to share. This album grows on you more and more with every listen. Sounds great on mp3 in the car, but for real listening pleasure the vinyl is superb.
Check out band videos on line - that's what I mean when I say charisma!

Through a Glass, Darkly
Through a Glass, Darkly
by Bill Hussey

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing after a promising start, 27 Sept. 2009
I bought this book having read the current reviews on Amazon. To start with, the book lived up to it's 4&5 star reviews and had me somewhat gripped until half way through. However, after that it just got tired, lacked any real momentum and the anticlimax of an ending was very disappointing. It was my first venture for many years into the horror genre so maybe this type of book is just not for me. To be frank, I just didn't get it.