Profile for B. Arnold > Reviews

OXFORD MOTORCYCLE BIKE XS25 BACK PACK BACKPACK LUGGAGE
OXFORD MOTORCYCLE BIKE XS25 BACK PACK BACKPACK LUGGAGE
Offered by NIGHTINGALES
Price: 47.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall this bag is made from very good quality materials, 20 Aug 2013
As I commute to work on my bicycle on a daily basis. I needed a bag that was durable with compartments that where functional as well as being easy to access. I must say this bag seems to have ticked all the boxes. The quality of the materials in this bag are pretty good, with the general layout of the compartments very functional. As you may of heard the added bonus to this bag is that there is a compartment underneath which reveals a drawstring pouch witch can accommodate a full motorbike helmet. Or at least I assume. Either way it is pretty big and is secured by a strap which clips around the bottom to stop it from falling out. I can't say I've had much use for it cycling, however It's nice to know there is some extra space in the bag if you need it. I'm not sure how I feel about the shoulder straps though. As you can see by the pictures they have a harness type arrangement which can be adjusted at the waste. On one hand it takes the strain off your shoulders when you are riding. On the other hand you are unable to adjust the shoulder straps which means if you haven't got a jacket on the bag can slope backwards slightly. For me that's no biggie. But it might get on someone else's nerves. I gave this bag four star rating because it meets most of my criteria. However I can't help thinking if they made the shoulder straps adjustable I would have given it five.

Trade Accessories - House Charger (Classic Black) For Apple iPod All Generations and Apple iPod 2008 Models: Nano Chromatic , iPod Touch 1 2 3 1G 2G 3G Series , New Ipod Classic, Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G & 3G S 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 22 April 2009
If you don't whant to pay a pretty penny for an official I pod charger (what with the credit crunch & all) i think it's well worth it price. It's A no frills charger witch dose the job it's ment to. The connector fits snugly in to the I Pod & pulls out the way it's suppose to. But the big bonus about ths charger is that it's small & weighs verry little. Ideal for takeing on holiday with your pod. I'v been useing it for a few weeks now & have not cum across any problems with my I Pod or The charger.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles CD-ROM (2011 edition)
Offered by AMSLTD
Price: 27.57

5.0 out of 5 stars The Official DSA Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles CD-ROM, 7 Mar 2009
I think this cd-rom is brillant. It beats flicking though a book to read random Questions. Also it has the added bonus, you can take a mock test any time you whant & it also has a digital version of the highway code included on the disc if you need to look any thing up. The best thing about this cd it analyses your test performance to identity which topics need more revision with esay to understand charts it shows you what areas you have to work on. You can also customise the test, so you can practice specific topics more thoroughly. If you have dyslexa like me & can't read very well there is a voic-over option to help. Wroth evrey peny!