Profile for Sadie Jones > Reviews

Content by Sadie Jones

Sadie Jones "neurotic mum" (UK)

Baby And Child Vegetarian Recipes: Over 150 Healthy and Delicious Dishes for Your Young Family
by Carol Timperley
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Veggie Mummy and daughter, 5 Sep 2007
I have been a vegetarian since I was 10, my husband has now followed suit so we decided this was how we wanted to bring up our daughter. I was worried that I would be stuck for recipes and constantly paranoid that she wouldn't be getting all the required food groups. This book put paid to my worries - it's fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend it to all - non-veggies included. The author has a relaxed approach and it's great to know she's been through everything first with her own son.

Blooming Birth: How to get the pregnancy and birth you want
Blooming Birth: How to get the pregnancy and birth you want
by Lucy Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming brilliant, 31 July 2007
I bought this book when I was about to become a first time Mummy. A friend urged me to read it and I thought I'd give it a go. It was well worth it. This is a great read, informative but funny and easy to understand. I read it literally right up to labour. Some great tips and handy advice. Particularly agree that you should take frozen meals around to the homes of your friends who've just had babies - that would've been much appreciated by me!