Profile for Soul4Sale > Reviews

Soul4Sale

Backbeats: Lost in Time-More Northern Soul Treasures
Backbeats: Lost in Time-More Northern Soul Treasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Northern Soul, 4 Feb 2012
Another really great, budget priced, compilation from Demon which covers all the bases of Northern Soul from the sixties and early seventies. You'll wear a hole in your carpet with this one as its impossible to keep still to. If you're just starting out collecting Northern Soul or even just a little but curious this will set you off on the 'right track' - Great stuff!

Backbeats: They Call It Crossover-More Mid-Tempo Soul Gems
Backbeats: They Call It Crossover-More Mid-Tempo Soul Gems
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars They should call it Soul Perfection!, 4 Feb 2012
This compilation has replaced in my car my most played last year, the other Demon 'Crossover Soul' CD album 'I Get My Groove'. Its another fabulous selection of good time soul music with something for everyone to dance or sing along to. Perfect for the car (or party) and every track is a winner. Otis Clay and Linda Jones on the same album has got to tell you something. 100% Top Quality from Demon who never let us down on these soulful and inexpensive comps. More Please.

I Get My Groove: Crossover Soul From The Deep South
I Get My Groove: Crossover Soul From The Deep South

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Your Groove On To This!, 4 Feb 2012
This compilation was one of my most played last year. Good time soul music with something for everyone. Perfect for the car (or party) and every track a real winner. 100% Top Quality from Demon who never let us down on these seriously soulful and inexpensive comps. Great stuff!

Backbeats: The Pain Goes Deep-More Deep Soul Gems
Backbeats: The Pain Goes Deep-More Deep Soul Gems
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Soulful, 4 Feb 2012
If you like soul music but dont understand the meaning of 'Deep Soul' buy this cd. I couldnt find a bad track on it. The Pain Goes Deep follows the other superb 'Deep Soul' CD from Demon 'Love and Jealousy' and, as we've come to expect in this series, the music choice and selection is excellent. If you like the deeper side of soul you'll love this - The Ann Sexton, Annette Snell and Otis Clay tracks being my particular favourites, but its fabulous throughout. Well worth the money from the first to the last track and a very enjoyable cd indeed.

Love And Jealousy: The Deeper Side Of Southern Soul
Love And Jealousy: The Deeper Side Of Southern Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Soulful, 4 Feb 2012
If you like soul music but dont understand the meaning of 'Deep Soul' buy this cd. I couldnt find a bad track on it. Many tracks come from the Hi Catalogue, so if you like the 'Al Green' sound you'll love this - The Otis Clay tracks being my personal favourites. Well worth the money from the first to the last track and a very enjoyable cd indeed.