Profile for Mrs. K. B. Dabin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. B. Dabin

Mrs. K. B. Dabin (Kent)

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - 31B, Series 3, Contour, Flex XP, Flex Integral - 5000/6000 Series - Black
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have brought it ages ago!, 3 May 2010
I brought this for my husband as he was complaining about his shaver not doing its job properly. Once he had installed it which he said was easy to do - he said no wonder he was having trouble the old blade should have been replaced many months ago! This was fantastic and he didn't know why he had waited so long it was like having a new shaver! So don't hesitate in replacing your blade its worth the money and the shaver has a new lease of life.

Hedbanz Game for Kids
Hedbanz Game for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Have fun being silly, 9 Nov 2009
This review is from: Hedbanz Game for Kids (Toy)
My children played this game at a friends and I decided to buy it as a birthday present for one of them. they enjoy playing it and it teaches them how to describe things and ask questions.

IPOD CLASSIC 80GB CHARGER MAINS WHITE
IPOD CLASSIC 80GB CHARGER MAINS WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Charger, 25 Aug 2009
Was very happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of the charger. Unfortunately for me it did not work with my ipod - having read some of the other views it was a 50/50 chance of it working. I still think its worth the money and trying it just in case - I was disappointed it didn't work as the savings against a apple charger is significant. Returning was easy and the money returned to my account promptly.

George Foreman 12205 Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver, 6 Portion
George Foreman 12205 Entertaining Removable Plates Grill - Silver, 6 Portion
Price: 69.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, 7 Jun 2009
I purchased this grill to replace one that we had worn out through over use and the price was excellent! It took me a while to find one that was a good family size alot of the descriptions were vague - but this one fits 6 chicken breasts and is a great size for a family of 5. The fact the plates come out are a bonus and should made it easier to clean than the one I had before - but at the end of the day these grills do all that they say. No hesitation in recommending this to someone looking for a good all round grilling machine.