Profile for Kaylie > Reviews

Content by Kaylie

Kaylie (Shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Necroforms (a short story)
Necroforms (a short story)

4.0 out of 5 stars the idea was great and had me hooked, 27 July 2014
I wanted a little bit more, the idea was great and had me hooked, I just wanted a few more pages to give a bit more of an understanding. It was well written, creepy and you instantly knew that the main character was a bit of a arse. Will be reading more from this author and hopefully won't be left disappointed.

Morning Sickness
Morning Sickness

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this but something didn't sit right with me, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Morning Sickness (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this but something didn't sit right with me. I felt like I wanted to know more about the protagonist as she was actually quite interesting. However, it was very well written and I read the lot in one sitting, which can't be bad. I will definitely be reading more by Justin Tate.

Frank Miller's Sin City Volume 1: The Hard Goodbye 3rd Edition (Sin City (Dark Horse))

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this graphic novel, 27 July 2014
I loved this graphic novel, it was quirky, well written and the art work was pretty intense.
I cannot wait to read further into the Sin City world.

Zodiac Killer Final Thoughts
Zodiac Killer Final Thoughts

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, nice to see it from another persons ..., 15 July 2014
A great read, nice to see it from another persons point of view. The way that the book was broken down was brilliant. My only reason for not giving it 5* was the fact that there were a few errors in grammar, something a proof read would fix. If it weren't for that it would have received a full 5* from me.

Bloody London: Shocking Tales from London's Gruesome Past and Present
Bloody London: Shocking Tales from London's Gruesome Past and Present

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved how the author has added directions so that you ..., 13 July 2014
A very informative book. I loved how the author has added directions so that you can find the areas he is writing about. He had everything in this book if you are looking for the more unusual sights of london!

Titanic Facts: 200+ Facts About the Unsinkable Ship
Titanic Facts: 200+ Facts About the Unsinkable Ship

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant reminder of what happened on that fateful night, 13 July 2014
An interesting read, with a fair amount of facts I hadn't known before. It was relatively short, but I felt it was enough and didn't bog down the brain. A brilliant reminder of what happened on that fateful night.

Evil Women: Deadlier than the Male
Evil Women: Deadlier than the Male

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 13 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book, I would have given it 5* if there were less grammatical errors. However, it was brilliant to hear about killers from other countries, most books tend to just use American killers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 11:39 PM BST

Treacherous Women: Sex, temptation and betrayal (True Crime)
Treacherous Women: Sex, temptation and betrayal (True Crime)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and with new information I hadn't heard of before., 13 July 2014
I enjoyed this book and found some new killers that I had not heard of before, which is a rarity. I recommend this book if it is a topic that interests you and if you want to find new information.

14 (A Taylor Jackson Novel, Book 2)
14 (A Taylor Jackson Novel, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Jun. 2014
Once again I couldn't put this book down, J.T.Ellison knows how to write a gripping book. I hope that the next one is just as exciting and enjoyable to read.

All the Pretty Girls (A Taylor Jackson novel, Book 1)
All the Pretty Girls (A Taylor Jackson novel, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Physically couldn't put this book down!, 8 Jun. 2014
I could not put this down, I just needed and wanted to find out who had done the crime and how everything was going to pan out. The characters are believable and I think made the book all that more special. So much so that I have already started reading the second in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9