Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Lorna Tasker > Reviews

Content by Lorna Tasker

Lorna Tasker "lgibson54"

Understanding... A Place in my Heart
Understanding... A Place in my Heart
by Annette Aubrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have checked it sooner, 1 Feb. 2015
I bought this as I knew we would be needing it soon. Book starts so well and is lovely but in our copy half way through all the text suddenly changes to Spanish! Sadly I never checked when I bought it a couple of months ago. Or before I started reading to the children tonight. It ended up not being the best way to be dealing with the topic.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam (Shifty Mcgifty 1)
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam (Shifty Mcgifty 1)
by Tracey Corderoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 May 2013
This book is fab. It became our favourite the minute we opened the pages. The kids (almost 2 and 5 years) adore it - both the story and the wonderful illustrations. We love it so much we have bought extra copies to give as birthday presents. I can't recommend it more.

The Design of Children's Technology (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive Technologies)
by Allison Druin

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 24 Jan. 2001
Good intro into to an area needing much more thought. Great to see someone realising the potential and needs of children. A must for designing for children.