Profile for jess724 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I'm not a big reader but i bought this book as the reviews were good. I was hooked instantly! It's so easy to read but very cleverly written. I fint the book very addictive, every chapter gets more and more gripping. I highly recommemd safehouse!

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

4.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 3 Sept. 2012
I loved this book. I thought it was easy, fun reading and I felt there was more 'story' to this book than fifty shades of grey. The only downfall I found with the book was the grammar, there were some minor errors.

Orchard Toys Little Bus
Orchard Toys Little Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves this, 15 April 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Little Bus (Toy)
My two year old son has had hours of fun with this jigsaw. It is a great quality jigsaw and I love how it is two jigsaws in one. The animal bus is by far the favourite and is great as he loves to name all the animals and make the sounds. It is a little challenge for my two year old but manageable. The colours are bright and the size and shape of the pieces makes it easier for my son to complete. Highly recommend!

Simply The Best Grandad Socks
Simply The Best Grandad Socks
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 April 2012
My little boy gave these to his grandad for christmas. They are a lovely design and are of good quality even after countless washes.

Simply The Best Daddy Socks
Simply The Best Daddy Socks
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

This review is from: Simply The Best Daddy Socks
My little boy gave these as a christmas present to his daddy. They are a lovely design and make an excellent change from his usual black socks. His daddy was very pleased with them and are a great quality even after countless washes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 15 April 2012
Bought this to keep in the cupboard as I am prone to thrush. I took it as soon as I felt the symptoms of thrush and boom, no thrush. This is far cheaper than many supermarket stores and chemists! it is a must have for the medicine cupboard.

6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money!, 15 April 2012
Great durable socks given to my husband for christmas. My husband is a joiner and wears the socks day in day out and they have lasted and washed very well. The socks are thick but not too thick and stay up well. Fast delivery also!

Vagisil Feminine Wash For Intimate Cleansing Without Irritation With Soothing Chamomile, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera - 175ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 April 2012
I have suffered from re-occuring thrush for over a year now and nothing has seemed to help. I started to wash with this three months ago and amazingly I have had no thrush since! it has changed my life. I love it, plus it has a lovely fresh smell to it. I recommend vagisil to every woman! It is well worth the money!

2 MAN PERSON POP UP TENT WITH CARRY BAG
2 MAN PERSON POP UP TENT WITH CARRY BAG

1.0 out of 5 stars not waterproof, 15 April 2012
took this tent to t in the park last year and it flooded! Ideal for summer camping nights but definately not a festival tent.

Simply The Best Auntie Socks
Simply The Best Auntie Socks
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 April 2012
Gave these socks as a christmas gift from my son to my sisters in law. They were very happy with the socks and of good quality. They definately put a little smile on their faces! Would recommend!

Page: 1 | 2