Profile for ronyag > Reviews

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by Gift Cookie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gifts, 8 Oct 2013
I got two these for christening gift. Arrived quickly, nice quality. Engraving was done well but lost a star for the name being too small. Only one word on it so I thought it could have been bigger

Nine Beans T/Shirt-Navy-S
Nine Beans T/Shirt-Navy-S
Offered by Sweatband

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok t shirt, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr Bean Nine Beans T-Shirt (Misc.)
Came in good time. Just a fruit of the loom t shirt with print put on. Seems ok. Known fruit of the loom for many years as being cheap t shirts. Some of the pics didn't really look like mr bean. My son was pleased anyway

Modern Silver Chrome & Decorative Glass Touch Bedside Table Lamp
Modern Silver Chrome & Decorative Glass Touch Bedside Table Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little lamp, 5 July 2013
I ordered two of these for bedside because I wanted touch glass lamps, I bought two from somewhere else but they were tall and I knocked one over and smashed it after two days, so these are ideal because they are so small you can't knock them over, took a while to realise how to put the bulb in tho, brightness is great as well

Red Diamond Apple iPad Mini Smart PU Leather Case Rotating 360 Cover Travel Stand with Auto Sleep-Wake | Includes Free Screen Protector & New Stylus Pen | Professional Cases and Covers with Accessories for iPad MINI by iChoose®
Offered by iChoose Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my I pad case, 5 July 2013
I'm really pleased with this I pad cover, it doesn't look too cheap, fits lovely, I ordered red although to me it looks very dark pink, arrived within a couple of days

Cabochard Ambre De Cabochard Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 50ml
Cabochard Ambre De Cabochard Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 50ml
Offered by BeautyFrench

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVLEY PERFUME, 27 Nov 2012
AFTER READING REVIEWS I ORDERED THIS FOR A XMAS PRESENT.BUT COULDNT RESIST OPENING IT, NEEDLESS TO SAY I KEPT IT FOR MYSELF. ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS THAT IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET THE TOP OFF, LOL.

Proporta Ted Baker iPhone 3GS Case - Leather - Black and Plum
Proporta Ted Baker iPhone 3GS Case - Leather - Black and Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone cover, 2 Mar 2012
i am so pleased with this cover.It arrived on time and looks really smart.The price was great con nsidering it is real leather.Although it makes my i phone look a lot bulkier i feel ok with it.I have had a few nice comments about it.Really happy with it!

Oliver Weber 8595 Rhodium Swarovski Crystal Earrings
Oliver Weber 8595 Rhodium Swarovski Crystal Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars great earrings, 27 Jan 2012
I chose these earrings as a crimbo present off my son. They look lovely on and come in a nice gift box so look good as a gift.I am thinking about having a necklace to match.I only wish they were silver tho!!

Laguiole Production  437470  24-Piece Laguiole Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 18/0 Chocolate
Laguiole Production 437470 24-Piece Laguiole Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 18/0 Chocolate

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 27 Jan 2012
i decided to buy this cutlery after reading reviews.I had never heard of this brand and they looked unusual.I had seen them used on the packaging of marks and spencers bistro range meals. But after only a couple of months three of the handles have become cracked. I now have to buy more cutlery. Shame!!

The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD]
The Land Before Time 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Don Bluth

5.0 out of 5 stars land before time, 8 Oct 2011
i bought this set for my four year old grandaughter as she loves dinosaurs. also her dad watched these when he was a child. She absolutely loves them.