Profile for Joanna > Reviews

Content by Joanna

Joanna

Finger Print Fabulous (Klutz)
Finger Print Fabulous (Klutz)
by Klutz Eds
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for a little girl., 6 Mar. 2014
I bought this book for my 6 years old cousin and I and she loved it. Perfect creative and so much fun for a little girl. She had done lots of bautifull pictures and postcards. Realy simple instructions.

Fossil Men's Quartz Watch Trend JR1355 with Metal Strap
Fossil Men's Quartz Watch Trend JR1355 with Metal Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch!, 6 Mar. 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he love it! Is quite large, but I thing this is good -mens watches should be massive. Wooden shield makes a very big impression.

Barbie Slide & Spin Pups Doll and Playset
Barbie Slide & Spin Pups Doll and Playset
Offered by Niche Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for a little girl., 6 Mar. 2014
I bought Barbie Slide & Spin Pups Doll and Playset for a present for my 6 years old cousin and She really loved it! After unpacking boxes need to place an - which resulted a lot of fun to me and my cousin. Puppies are sweet! The whole set looks very girly.

Mustang Women's Sandal Blue/dunkelBlue UK 4
Mustang Women's Sandal Blue/dunkelBlue UK 4
Offered by Schuh1000

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandal!, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mustang Women's Sandal (Apparel)
I truly recommend these sandals. They are very comfortable and they looks wonderful with summer skirt or dress. I have a size 4 or 5 (depending on the brand or type of shoe). in this case size 4 is perfect.

The Preschooler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games and Activities to Occupy Your 3 to 6 Year-old
by Trish Kuffner

5.0 out of 5 stars good book!, 10 Dec. 2013
Really good and helpful book with a lot of simply but creative ideas to plays! you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a good time with kids!