Profile for P > Reviews

Content by P

P

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White
Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality - all conditions and all levels, 9 April 2012
I bought these particular goggles as I didn't want to invest a fortune in my ski kit - being a beginner. I have now been away on my skiing trip and have found that under very different conditions my goggles did not let me down at all. There were days where the weather was very sunny and warm and the goggles gave good visibility and protected me from the sunshine reflecting from the snow. Other days during the ski week, where it was very foggy, grey and cold the goggles were also brilliant, they did not worsen my visibility, I could see better as they avoided snow coming into my eyes. Definitely worth the price! Fit wise they did not bother me at all, and I actually thought they looked very good on my face (not too big and not too tight, easy to adjust the size). I am very pleased about my purchase and will use them again next year!

Perudo in a Tin Game
Perudo in a Tin Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed fun with friends and family all ages, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Perudo in a Tin Game (Toy)
I bought this product after not having played it since my early twenties (I am now in my mid thirties). It is a great game to play as a family or friends. My family had a fantastic time playing it for New Year's Eve - my mother engaged, my brothers and my sisters' in law as well as my husband, we had a good laugh and also were very competitive. My husband and I have played it with other friends and it since the game is very light hearted (rules are simple) anyone really is up for it. I like this particular set of Liars' Dice as it comes in colours and it has a set of 6 compared to other sets that come with 4 or 5 cups only. The set also has a durable tin for the pieces to be put away as well as dice that are in colours that match their respective cup. We have tried playing it with our sons, but I think that the youngest one is too young (under 8) so we might have to wait a bit longer to truly enjoy it with our sons. However, looking forward to using it more often with them.