Profile for Mrs. Jessica M. Ruggles > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jessica M...

Mrs. Jessica M. Ruggles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
6 Pairs Ladies Sock Shop Gentle Grip Contrast Heel and Toe Socks with honeycomb top, Size 4-8 (Black)
Offered by SelectaSock ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014
Very comfortable, although they are gentle grip they still stay up. They have stopped my ankles swelling.

The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History
The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History
by Boris Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars A most excellent book, my partner - who is a real ..., 17 Dec 2014
A most excellent book, my partner - who is a real Churchill buff - has very much enjoyed it; he was sorry when he finished it. Boris Johnson writes very clearly and in an interesting easy to read manner. Another bonus is that the print is clear and not too small - very important as we get older!

La Marquise Ladies Combed Cotton Maxi Briefs 3 Pairs Pack. Full Bottom Coverage and Low Cut Leg Style with Soft threads and elastics. Black size 18
Offered by Fashion Review

5.0 out of 5 stars combed cotton briefs, 17 Dec 2014
I have bought these briefs before in a shop and was delighted to find them online. They fit just right and very comfortable, wash easily and last a long time.

Abducting a General: The Kreipe Operation and SOE in Crete
Abducting a General: The Kreipe Operation and SOE in Crete
by Patrick Leigh Fermor

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner enjoyed this book very much, 10 Nov 2014
My partner enjoyed this book very much. It was well written and a very different story for any of the usual ones. He really got stuck into it until it was finished. Definitely recommended if you are interested in true wartime exploits.

Eragon: Book One (The Inheritance cycle)
Eragon: Book One (The Inheritance cycle)
by Christopher Paolini

1.0 out of 5 stars But my grandson and son have loved the whole series, 4 Oct 2014
I just could not get on with this book, I am afraid. But my grandson and son have loved the whole series.

Britain's Wildlife, Plants and Flowers (Readers Digest)
Britain's Wildlife, Plants and Flowers (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very well set out and gives a good starting point of identification, 4 Oct 2014
A lovely old book. I had one before and gave it away when I moved and just felt I had to replace it. It is very well set out and gives a good starting point of identification. For instance, it is divided into flower colours, it is very difficult to find a flower in other books, but this give you a good start. All the sections are very informative and fine illustrations.

Blood of Dragons (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 4)
Blood of Dragons (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 4)
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent wind up to the series, 4 Oct 2014
An excellent wind up to the series. I have loved The Rain Wild Chronicles; very original and well written. Good story.

CDN Large Screen Extra Loud Alarm Timer 20 Hours by Hours/ Minute
CDN Large Screen Extra Loud Alarm Timer 20 Hours by Hours/ Minute
Offered by US-Kitchen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
Very clear and easy to use; nice loud alarm. No excuse to forget anything any more!

The Passenger Pigeon
The Passenger Pigeon
by Errol Fuller

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book for my grandson, who is ..., 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Passenger Pigeon (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my grandson, who is very interested in Natural History and Science. He had been watching a t v programme about extinct animals and birds and then I saw this book mentioned in the paper. He found it very interesting and learnt a lot he said. I have not read it myself yet.

Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
by Good Housekeeping Institute

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Housekeeping Cook Book, 26 July 2014
I wanted to replace my ancient Good Housekeeping cookery book, but that was too expensive an option. I am very pleased with this one, it is a great improvement on the old one, of course. The illustrations are excellent and the instructions clear; the recipes are sensible ones that you could use quite happily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5