Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Yankee Candle Luxury 6 Sampler Pack - Gift Wrapped in Black Box, black tissue & Cuban Satin Ribbon
Offered by Bubblelush divine gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small sample, 15 Dec. 2015
Candles are in containers the size of egg cups, very poor value for money

West Indian Lime Shave Soap Refill 100g
West Indian Lime Shave Soap Refill 100g

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 13 Jan. 2015
In the past I have used Crabtree and Evelyn's sandalwood and nomad soaps and found them excellent products but this is very poor. No matter what method of lathering I use the lather has disappeared before I get to shave the second half of my face. I have used far cheaper soaps which were far superior.

Adidas Golf 2014 Mens ClimaLite 3-Stripes Polo Shirt - Vivid Blue - S
Adidas Golf 2014 Mens ClimaLite 3-Stripes Polo Shirt - Vivid Blue - S

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, 10 Jan. 2015
Good quality shirt and a good fit, looks very smart

Loake Men's Lace-Up Flats Brown BROWN
Loake Men's Lace-Up Flats Brown BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 10 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality and fit, I am now getting a leather pair as well, extremely comfortable shoes.

Mil-Com Army Tactical Desert Patrol Suede Leather Combat Boots Mens Security Police
Offered by Savage Island

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 10 Jan. 2015
Very small for size, I am a 12 and the 13 is too small, my son says they are a good fit and he normally wears a size 11

Sabichi Garlic Crusher
Sabichi Garlic Crusher

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Oct. 2014
Coating flaking off when delivered.

Terrapin - Sony Xperia M2 Low Profile PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover with Viewing Stand & Card Slots - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Oct. 2014
Good quality case, bought several £3-£4 cases in the past, this shows the benefit of spending a little more.

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 29 Aug. 2014
Great read ! Really enjoyed it couldn't put it down kept me on the edge of my seat , a must read

Praetorians  [Online Game Code]
Praetorians [Online Game Code]

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, buy the game not the download, 18 Jun. 2014
The game continually crashes, reviews on steam mentions the download is NOT the latest version. Steam security keeps asking me to re-confirm my identity and sends verification e-mails. I will never use the download again feeling ripped off.

Northern Soul: An Illustrated History
Northern Soul: An Illustrated History

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 30 Dec. 2013
I will start my saying it's the best book I've read about the Northern scene, I'm 49 so the history of the scene up to 1978 was quite enlightening. The coverage given to venues of my era apart from Wigan and Stafford was very sparse, don't think there was even a mention of Derby assembly rooms or Birmingham Locarno. The other thing I have to say is yes a lot of people did speed but a lot didn't it was a music scene with drugs in the background not a drugs scene with a musical accompaniment.

Page: 1 | 2