Profile for Mr. A. Alexander > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Alexander

Mr. A. Alexander (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
XCSOURCE HYUNDAI i10 i20 i30 i40 AUX IN Interface Adapter Cable For Ipod Iphone 3 4 MA16

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Work great, Quick delivery and is a lot cheaper than the Proper Hyundai lead. I recommend!

Prosteruk USB Wireless Game Gaming Receiver PC Adapter for Xbox 360 - Gaming Control Pad for Xbox360 Games Controller Consoles

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and Cheap!!!, 26 Feb 2014
I recommend this to anyone wanting to connect there Xbox controller to the PC. It was amazingly cheap compared to others out there on the market and works great. If you buy one don't bother using the disk as it wont work, just follow this simple video:

[...]

I recommend to anyone!!

Mens Metal Alice Football Hair Headband
Mens Metal Alice Football Hair Headband
Offered by CHIC*MALL
Price: 0.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not for Men as its small and its from abroad., 26 Feb 2014
This is not for men. Its really small. I've managed to kinda get it to fit me head by bending it around. Its works OK, shame it isn't bigger as would be a great head band. Also I never realised it was from China until I got the parcel.

Black Dog Barking [Limited Amazon Exclusive - Free Patch]
Black Dog Barking [Limited Amazon Exclusive - Free Patch]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Rock and Roll album!, 16 Sep 2013
If you love rock and roll, you love ACDC, you love any classic rock or hard rock, well you will love this album!!!

Bonsai Basics: A Comprehensive Guide to Care and Cultivation (Pyramids)
Bonsai Basics: A Comprehensive Guide to Care and Cultivation (Pyramids)
by Colin Lewis
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a bonsai grower, 16 Sep 2013
My dad has just started growing bonsai's. So i wanted something for his birthday to help him grow them and also help him identify the different breeds of bonsai trees he already has. This book was perfect!

Pack of 5 Assorted Size Foam Crafting Brushes
Pack of 5 Assorted Size Foam Crafting Brushes
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 16 Sep 2013
Very quick delivery and very cheap. Their just what I needed and cheap as I'm going to only use them once as I'm using them for spray paint.

Bonsai Tree Coco Soil Brush
Bonsai Tree Coco Soil Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and perfect for a Bonsai grower!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bonsai Tree Coco Soil Brush
I brought these for my dads birthday who is a keen bonsai grower now. I was looking for something for his birthday when I came across these and there great. Quick delivery and great product.

180mm long handle bonsai tree scissors
180mm long handle bonsai tree scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and perfect for a Bonsai grower!, 16 Sep 2013

Lies (Gone)
Lies (Gone)
by Michael Grant
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Books, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lies (Gone) (Paperback)
I am reading all the way through the gone series. I'm currently on Lies and I have all the rest to read after. I love these books! The story is amazing and I cant put them down. I recommend to any one who read the hunger games series and liked them to read these.

Hunger (Gone)
Hunger (Gone)
by Michael Grant
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Books., 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hunger (Gone) (Paperback)

Page: 1 | 2