Profile for Shelley E. Palin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dairy Free Organic Milk Chocolate Easter Egg 100g
Dairy Free Organic Milk Chocolate Easter Egg 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Milky Taste, 16 May 2014
Wished more Dairy Free eggs/chocolate tested like this. Expensive for the size but that's Dairy Free for you. Has a smooth texture and does taste very milky and not bitter. My daughter loves all of the Moo Free range.

Dairy Free Milk Alternative Heart in Glitter Box
Dairy Free Milk Alternative Heart in Glitter Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 16 May 2014
My daughter loved this and uses the little box to put her treasures in and the chocolate heart she said tasted lovely. Again, expensive for one chocolate but it looks lovely and the box you can keep forever.

Fudge Dairy Free Vanilla 100g grab bag
Fudge Dairy Free Vanilla 100g grab bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 May 2014
My daughter like this. Tastes a bit too grainy/sugary for me but when your a child with a dairy free diet there are very little sweet treats available so this is a great alternative from time to time. Expensive but great for Birthdays& Easter etc.

COLT� HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - BLACK
Offered by MPB Trading International
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super item, 16 May 2014
Works really well, no issues, if a bit small and I occassionally misplace it. Just as good as the official items for less than half the price. I would get this any day.

APPLE IPAD 2 HARD ZIPPER CARRYING CASE BLACK
APPLE IPAD 2 HARD ZIPPER CARRYING CASE BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 May 2014
Others commented on this saying it had a bad smell ? my delivered one is fine. The zip works fine, can fit my ipad in with room for my "pen" and is a good solid protection case. A really good item for the money and just as good as the High End versions so save your cash and buy this one instead.

The Playgroup
The Playgroup
by Janey Fraser
Price: 5.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Half Hearted, 16 May 2014
This review is from: The Playgroup (Paperback)
For me this was a slow starter and for one who reads a lot of this type of book is a surprise. I got about an 1/4 of the way through and got fed up with it. Not funny enough, a bit static. Slow burner, may pick-up toward the middle, but I cant be bothered to give it a go now.

Just Another Manic Mum-Day
Just Another Manic Mum-Day
by Mink Elliott
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny & Tru, 16 May 2014
A really funny LOL book. Makes you think you can do more with your life. There's a bit of this book in all of us. Could nt put it down and would love to read a second book in this series. Would highly recommend.

The Pissed-Off Parents Club
The Pissed-Off Parents Club
by Mink Elliott
Price: 7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny, 16 May 2014
I loved this book - its escapism on speed, with parts of everyones everyday life in it too. A group who like to meet in a pub to drink and maon about life in general (when they can get a babysitter) I mostly was LOL and my husband thought I was crazy. There are characters in the book that everyone either knows someone like or can identify with. A good read and would recommend. Wished there was another book in the series. Couldn't put it down and read it too quickly.

WIN Coloured Latex Swim Pool Socks Large
WIN Coloured Latex Swim Pool Socks Large
Offered by notonlybowls

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 May 2014
To tight around the ankle for my son, when he eventually got it on and he is only a size 5 ! They look better than the white ones you can gerally buy but they are really hard work to get on.

Happy Party with Hello Kitty & Friends (Nintendo DS)
Happy Party with Hello Kitty & Friends (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 16 May 2014
My daughter has an 1st gen Nintendo DS and loves Hello Kitty, the games are simple but the graphics could be a little better and the voice over is really annoying. However, my daughter loves playing the games and she never needs any help with them on this one so I would rate it as good for a younger child.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6