Profile for Michael Craig > Reviews

Content by Michael Craig

Michael Craig (Plano, TX, US)

Harry Potter: The Complete 1-8 Film Collection - Limited Numbered Edition (Blu-ray + DVD) [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!, 1 Dec 2011
I just can not believe it.
I first loggged on to Amazon.com here in the United States, and I was about to order the Harry Potter Collectors Set, however, before placing my order, I started reading some of the reviews, some of the the people were giving very poor reviews/ratings to the U.S. released version of the collectors set.
I read one review from a man that said he was a U.S. citizen living in London, and he said that the UK version was so much better that the US version, OH MY GOSH!!, was he ever right.
I don't know why we in the United States are offered such a poor eqivalent, but we are.
If this set (UK version) is all that it is supposed to be, then I have made the right choice.
I placed my order at Amazon.co.uk, and I just can't believe how easy the whole purchase process was, even with the shipping.
I was equally amazed at the low price for everything, I was even given a currency conversion chart to show me the difference between British Pounds and U.S. Dollars.
YOU BRIT'S KICK ASS!!!!!....... I'm not sure what the British slang eqivalent to this phrase is, but believe me, it means VERY, VERY GOOD!!
I am supposed to receive my package by Thursday, December 7th, so, if I do, I will post an update and let you all know how it turns out.

Sincerely,
A Very Happy Texan
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 10:46 AM GMT