Profile for Chris > Reviews

Chris (Lancashire)

I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan
by Alan Partridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Having been a fan since watching Knowing Me Knowing You ..., 2 Oct. 2014
Having been a fan since watching Knowing Me Knowing You, he has made me laugh. As I was reading this book I could remember back to the episode he was talking about and how much information is now included. If your a fan of his, you have to read this book, well worth it and I'll be reading it again.

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?
by John Bishop

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, funny and serious, 2 Oct. 2014
A great book, funny and serious. It does make you laugh but it does make you think when he talks about his life. I've not finished it as I write this review but I would recommend to anyone to read.

Kent Q6100 Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel
Kent Q6100 Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel
Offered by Fastmotorcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Jun. 2013
After using cheap synthetic chamois that had become dirty from the years of use I thought I would invest in something different. I wasn't expecting it to be that size but its a good size for a car and the space you can cover with it is great. I didn't even have to ring it out as much as the chamois (think I did this 3 times just to see how much water it got). You can even see the great finish on each panel. Would recommend to anyone.

Acer S240HLBID 24-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD LED 5 ms 100M:1 A DVI w/HDCP HDMI Acer EcoDisplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor, 4 Jun. 2012
I've been looking around for an external monitor for my laptop and after a while of searching and reading the reviews here, monitor is excellent and worth the money. I'm using this via HDMI and have to say its easy to setup, just remember to check your speaker settings as mine went mute but easily fixed.

Also tested with a game and I was very impressed.

A nice thin monitor and I would recommend to anyone.

MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft® Word Expert, Excel® Expert, Access®, and SharePoint® (Mos Study Guide)
by John Pierce

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 23 April 2012
I found this to be a good study guide and I'm more reading the Word Expert section and found a few helpful tips and solutions from the book while working on the practice tests. Will look at the Excel and Access later on.

Overall I like the book and its helped with the MOS exams and worth a buy.

Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2039
Lichfield Leather Gents Wallet Style 2039
Price: £13.32 - £15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce wallet, 13 April 2012
A very very nice wallet. I've been looking around for a new wallet and when this arrived, it was what I was looking for. There are:
8 card slots
Behind the slots are 2 pockets
And 3 cash compartments at the back.

Very well made and a great wallet

Sony NWZS545B S Series 16GB Walkman with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Black
Sony NWZS545B S Series 16GB Walkman with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 Jan. 2010
After my Ipod deciding to give up on me and reading the reviews for Sony MP3's there was only a few pounds difference between this and the 8Gb, so this was the better choice. Very easy to use and I was supprised how light it was compared to my heavy Ipod. Menu's are clear to read.

When I was reading the reviews, I noticed some people saying that the volume was too low to hear, I have to say I find it just right even when I put it on max so no worries there for me.

This is well worth a buy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BullGuard Internet Security version 8.5, 3 user license, 1 year subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent security, 29 Nov. 2008
I have been a fan of Bullguard software for a while as I was a Norton fan but when they brought out 2005, wasn't happy with it.

Tried Bullguard when version 6 came out, and over the years upgrade to 7, 8 and 8.5. I found all these very easy to use and the support help is great.

Easy to use and as I play alot online, doesn't stop me from playing.

I would get people to look at this and buy it.

Xclio 6030 Plus Black Case 36cm Fan - No Power Supply
Xclio 6030 Plus Black Case 36cm Fan - No Power Supply

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 29 Nov. 2008
Decided to build a new PC and thought this case looked great. I do like the black finish and when I looked inside, there enough room for what you need.

I have got a XFX 260 Black Edition graphic card and it does fit. Just had to move the hard drives about and the motherboard power connector and the SATA hard drive cables where a tight fit.

I would recommend this case to anyone and its a good price for it.