Profile for Miss.Tizzy > Reviews

Content by Miss.Tizzy

Miss.Tizzy (UK)

Puff, the Magic Dragon (Book & CD)
Puff, the Magic Dragon (Book & CD)
by Lenny Lipton

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 27 Mar 2014
Lovely, can't wait to share this with my daughter. Lovely images and the original text, a complete bargain especially with the cd!

Coverdry Childs Car Seat Protector (Grey)
Coverdry Childs Car Seat Protector (Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money, 27 Mar 2014
I bought this for a recaro junior sport as other reviewers said it was a good fit, but it doesn't fit well at all, the strap at the front of the cover, to put it over the harness, should be in the middle as it sits too far back and I have had to fold if up the back of the chair. No accidents yet to test it's absorbency. I'm hoping that once we move up to the car seat belt it will fit better. On the plus side it looks okay for the money.

LG GM360 Viewty Snap on O2 Pay As You Go with £10 airtime credit
LG GM360 Viewty Snap on O2 Pay As You Go with £10 airtime credit

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 7 Nov 2011
I chose this phone as it was the cheapest with a reasonable camera at 5mps. The camera does its job, but there is very little memory and no card. The phone itself is flimsy and the back cover is forever falling off. The phone locks during phone calls making automated lines a nightmare as you can't access the onscreen keypad, but it unlocks itself in my bag; calling and texting my friends!Final grumble is that messages are not displayed as conversations!

On the plus side the browser facilities etc are very intuitive and easy to set up. The phone looks okay and it does do all the jobs you need.

If you just want to surf and phone I'm sure the phone is fine, but for photos and texts - I probably chose badly.

JVC KD-R401 CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo with Front Aux Input -Red Illumination
JVC KD-R401 CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo with Front Aux Input -Red Illumination

3.0 out of 5 stars Choose an i-pod approved stereo instead, 29 Mar 2010
This stereo will not play i-pod the manufacturer states WMA WAV only, we only found out after fitting, when plugging our i-pod into the USB port.

On the plus side it looks good, is robust and reasonably easy to use although it seesm to 'lose' settings.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2011 5:27 PM GMT

Invaders Must Die
Invaders Must Die
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Attitude!, 19 July 2009
This review is from: Invaders Must Die (Audio CD)
I bought this after finally seeing the Prodigy live, my last attempt having failed 12 years ago when I missed them at V! There are some tracks that whisk you back to their early releases and others that have a new style for the band. I find it is one of those albums that you have to turn up in the car and that reinstates a little teenage angst!

Stranger Than Fiction [DVD] [2006]
Stranger Than Fiction [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Stonking!, 12 Nov 2007
Rarely am I compelled to share my thoughts publicly, but this film is so original and engaging, I simply have to recommend it - a real gem!