Profile for After Hours > Reviews

Content by After Hours

After Hours (England)

Cushy - NEW LUXURY DUCK FEATHER & DOWN DUVET - ALL SIZES - 13.5 TOG (King - 225cm x 220cm)
Offered by Cushy

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made at a good price, 25 Aug. 2014
Excellent product at a good price. We bought a second one.

Mr Men - The Complete Original Series 1 And 2 [DVD] [2003]
Mr Men - The Complete Original Series 1 And 2 [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Arthur Lowe
Offered by HI-DE-HI

5.0 out of 5 stars Timless Entertainment, 25 Aug. 2014
A great set for entertaining the grandchildren.

Sabichi Blue Stripe Shopping Bag with Wheels
Sabichi Blue Stripe Shopping Bag with Wheels
Offered by Perfect Groceries

4.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out., 25 Aug. 2014
Excellent deign and well made item.

Best of British Board Game
Best of British Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, Good Game ...., 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Best of British Board Game (Toy)
Excellent game for all the family, quicker than Trivial Pursuits, So turn off the TV and buy one to play at Christmas. Definitely recommended.

Epson Expression Home XP102 Small in One Printer with Scan and Copy
Epson Expression Home XP102 Small in One Printer with Scan and Copy

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 29 April 2013
I am a retired photographer and have had seven Epson printers over the past years. The XP102 is for everyday printing ad replaces a SX130. For the price of the XP102, it wasn't even worth taking the SX130 to the Epson Repair Centre. I don't like the disposable world we live in, but it is here. For an everyday printer/scanner it is first class, and an improvement on the SX130. If you want to print photographs, do some more research, but if it's printing and scanning for the internet, you don't need to spend any more - this is cheap and does what it has to. I haven't tried it with non-Epson cartridges yet, but I have never had a problem in the past with four different Epson models.
Six Months On. The printer works very well and quality is good. I tried two makes of compatible cartridges without success, so I fished around to get the best price and bought Epson. I am satisfied. The printer works a dream, and the Epson cartridges last a lot longer than compatibles. But buy the printer and ink for the best price, they vary a lot.

Casio WV-58DU-1AVES Mens Wave Ceptor Bracelet Digital Watch, Radio Controlled
Casio WV-58DU-1AVES Mens Wave Ceptor Bracelet Digital Watch, Radio Controlled
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly Accurate Timekeeper - Good Value, 27 April 2013
I like watches, and have bought several over the past years. I don't look at a watch as jewelery, but as a timekeeper. The Wave Ceptor is just that, deadly accurate all the time, has all the normal functions you need, and looks quite good too. I'm glad I bought one, and recommend it. I agree that the strap is difficult to adjust, and I had to get a local jeweler to do it, but I don't consider that to be a minus point.

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 7 Mar. 2013
I bought a pair of Sony ZX600 after reading the excellent Amazon reviews. I have been using Sennheiser PMX60s with my iPod and have been quite satisfied. I present a music show on our local community radio, for which have a pair of Sony Z700s. The ZX600s almost match the Z700s which are too large for iPod mobile listening. The ZX600s produce an excellent balanced sound from the iPod, rendering all frequencies without the equalizer. If you like the top end, then you can select "treble boost". You can also try the "jazz" or "piano" setting which you may prefer. With the PMX60s I have to give them a boost with the EQ set for "R&B", but they are still not up to the performance of the Sony 'phones. Summing up, the MDRZX600s are excellent headphones and are definitely to be recommended for listening to digital music. My only niggle is that the cable goes into both earpieces, and it would be nice if this went into only one side like my other 'phones, but this doesn't affect the sound. You don't need to look for anything better.

Compatible Epson Stylus SX130 Ink Cartridges 2X Black 2X Cyan 2X Magenta 2X Yellow (8-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Epson but OK, 6 Dec. 2011
These Ink Cartridges work OK with the Epson SX130. I have bought other makes that don't.
I can therefor recommend this product.

My Fair Lady
My Fair Lady
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic - brilliant!, 29 Dec. 2007
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
I used to listen to the original in the 50's in the Sixth Form and later had a cassette copy which was lost in time. Listening to this is like meeting up with an old friend - the memories just flood back.
We always knew that Andre Previn was special, and he has proved it.
A brilliant record, still as good as it was in 1956.