Profile for Dan_Manchester > Reviews

How to Avoid Property Tax
How to Avoid Property Tax
by Carl Bayley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but check the edition, 23 Mar 2012
As per the title, a good book full of interesting points and great ideas. Vital to get the latest verison though as I've just purchased an older edition for the same price as the newer edition. Whoops!

Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))
by Adobe Creative Team

4.0 out of 5 stars Great overview! Easy user-friendly!, 9 Mar 2011
This is the first 'Classroom in a book' that I've used and I'm really impressed. The lessons were layed out really well with decent time scales, full colour photographs and step-by-step instructions. Really easy to follow up to the final couple of units where the book fails to example hosting for PHP and MySQL in enough detail and so I still haven't finished the book as I've had to focus on understanding PHP now... but hey ho it's a learning curve which I'm enjoying. Great book.

Property Magic 2010: How to Buy Property Using Other People's Time, Money and Experience
by Simon Zutshi

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but..., 23 Dec 2010
A pretty short and reasonably interesting book but be warned I couldn't help feel that I'd paid to read a sales pitch for a property investing company that wants your money. There are other books on Amazon which I've purchased afterwards which have no interesting points in my opinion...

House Buying, Selling and Conveyancing (Lawpack Property Series)
House Buying, Selling and Conveyancing (Lawpack Property Series)
by Joseph Bradshaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice style but poor structure..., 2 Sep 2010
Whilst this book was written in an interesting tone with a few jokes and light hearted moments along the way I finished it slightly confused about the process. I was hoping that it would include a simple step by step guide to the buying process but no such luck. Perhaps it's just me being thick but hey ho! I am currently looking for another book on the subject.